Yaz

Lunaris Remastered - March. 27, 2020

53 minutes ago, Brad said:

New player here, can't wait to give this server a go from re-launch as I've never really been able to start a server this early, can't wait to see you all in game!

Well welcome and I think you'll definitely enjoy your stay here. The community is awesome! 

I can't wait, currently working in the UK as I am a key worker, will be waiting for release when I get home, let's gooooooo

ok how do we go about claiming the special reward for sponsor I feel like $1000 is a lot to just lose on a game what is stopping a full reset happening again once enough oney has been doated ?

So I feel that after I spent alot of time and money on the server that I am just being brushed under the rug on.  I spent $2300 on items because I dont want to grind so I donated a ton to skip that and now we are here where all I get is a pet that doesn't do much for me and being told sorry but I'm shit out of luck. this is very discouraging considering I donated alot thinking I was helping the server just for it to close down and this "new" version to come out and get told that I'm not getting anything out of it and if i want to get back to where my account was I need to spend $2300 again to do it. This isnt fair to me or anyone who has donated alot to keep the server alive I dont even want refunded the whole amount if I got half what I spent back I'd be happy because I loved the server that's why I supported it but I will not be doing this over a second time I dont have the time I did before the server shut down I cant spend 10 hours a day grinding like I used to and I'm not spending that amount of money again knowing that my donations before were in vain and being ignored on the current version of the server I just cant do it.

42 minutes ago, gangsta said:

So I feel that after I spent alot of time and money on the server that I am just being brushed under the rug on.  I spent $2300 on items because I dont want to grind so I donated a ton to skip that and now we are here where all I get is a pet that doesn't do much for me and being told sorry but I'm shit out of luck. this is very discouraging considering I donated alot thinking I was helping the server just for it to close down and this "new" version to come out and get told that I'm not getting anything out of it and if i want to get back to where my account was I need to spend $2300 again to do it. This isnt fair to me or anyone who has donated alot to keep the server alive I dont even want refunded the whole amount if I got half what I spent back I'd be happy because I loved the server that's why I supported it but I will not be doing this over a second time I dont have the time I did before the server shut down I cant spend 10 hours a day grinding like I used to and I'm not spending that amount of money again knowing that my donations before were in vain and being ignored on the current version of the server I just cant do it.

I cant help but agree with him, i would be extremely angry if i put that much money in.

i dont mind starting fresh as far as items but i would at least like the donator benifits i had, im on a fixed income so spending like $1000 took me almost a year to do, im on disability and have like a spare 50 bucks a month its gonna take forever just to come up with the money for a donator rank to get the benifets i already saved and spent for,item reset i fine but please let us keep old donor status not all of us are made of money

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, laylaa said:

server currently being updated?

Yes, server update. It is online now.