Pwedmy

Helper rank application - Pwedmy

Posted (edited)

How long have you been playing Lunaris for?

N/A

What have you done during your game time to help other players?

N/A

How active are you on the server?

N/A

Why do you think you would be a good fit for this position?

Having the chance to become a moderator for the Lunaris community would be a great honor for me. I've been thinking about it for some time and now that applications are open, I feel this would be a good time for me.

I've tried to go over why I'd like to become a staff member other than the obvious choices. First off, I really enjoy the gaming aspect of Runescape. It really broadens my knowledge of different nationalities, countries, languages etc. This community is filled with many different great people who are part of great countries around the world. Second, I feel some personal traits that I try my best to stand-by throughout life are a big part of why I'd love to become at moderator and eventually administrator. Integrity, passion and loyalty are just a few. I feel that I'm very ethical which leans towards integrity. I haven't and don't plan to diminish the integrity of the community. I am a loyal person and feel, if given the opportunity to represent the Lunaris community than it will help me develop my personable traits. I feel like my passion towards Runescape and just Lunaris in general would be a good addition to the staff team. As far as my general thoughts go, I feel like I'm an all around friendly individual and interested in meeting, helping others throughout my time on Lunaris.

What is your main goal in applying for this position, and what will be your main goal if you manage to acquire this rank?

My main goal will be to maintain a professional tone / act upon my time within this community. I have always been really organized within my work and will continue to do so here aswell.
Being part of the staff team requires responsibility, how would you go about carrying this responsibility? I personally think I'm very mature. I do have a lot experience in administrating, and aswell testing. I've done this a lot on different Garry's mod, Sa-mp and rsps communities. I've been playing Runescape / RSPS for quite along time and know pretty much everything about the game and server/servers. I feel I stand out from the other potential applicants mainly due to my charisma, integrity and passion for Runescape and this community in general. I can speak to people very well, and always respectful toward each individual. I know when it comes down to it that I'll be an inbias staff member, putting everyone on an even playing field. I want to improve as a person and help others do the same. Given the opportunity to be a moderator/admin would make that happen.

Are you able to take instruction and work without being monitored and meet set deadlines?

Yes, I am.

Would you be able to list a few situations of which you have helped another player with a problem or concern he or she had?

I've yet not managed to have any situation within this server, nor do I remember last I did so on other rsps'. (Has been 2 years since I did anything staff related on rsps')

Are you active in the Discord server and on forums?

I am currently and that'll not change upon release either.

If you have any other comments or additions you would like to list that will help us to generate a decision, please label them:

None.

Edited by Pwedmy
  • Thanks 1

Thank you for your interest.

We will reach out once we discuss your application as a team!

• Thanks 1