elite

Respected/Trusted Application Template

• Feel free to list any other comments or additions below that will help us to generate a decision.

• Thanks 1

• Tell us a bit about yourself

Heyo my name is Devin IRL and ingame. 19 years old about to be 20 in august. Live in canada/quebec work in Ontario

• What made you interested in applying for this player rank?

Was a trusted rank in lunaris 1.0 from i wanna say july to beta for 1.5 was release or maybe august - beta for 1.5 was release

• Do you feel you have impacted the Lunaris community in a positive way? If so, please explain how.

I do think i have in 1.0 not much in 1.5 since unfortunately not played as much as i wanted. 

• How long have you been a part of the Lunaris community?

Been apart of the community since May of 2019

• Do you have any vouches from other players? If so, please provide In-game names. Trusted rank members and above recommended 🙂
Had a vouch from some ogs.
Atem
Lunaris is war
Yaz
I think Brandon was talking about it at one point same with Justin (dont quote on that been awhile)

• What do you believe are the main responsibilities of this position?
Pretty sure for Trusted rank its for "MM" But i go as far as helping others.

• Please explain why you would be the best fit to carry out these responsibilities.
Played the beta i have some knowledge of the game.

• How often do you play? Hours per day / days per week.
Can easy get 2-4 hours a day. so thats about 14-27 hours a week

• Have you had any previous experience with regards to being a trusted/respected member on a previous server (Or if you have been a staff member before)

As i mentioned i was trusted on Lunaris 1.0

• Would you be willing to be a MiddleMan for Dicing, Flower Poker and High Risk fights?
Yeah forsure if im needed i will be there

• How familiar are you with the Lunaris content? (ex: Prices of weapons, teleportation locations, skilling supplies required for different skills etc…)
As of right now not sure on prices but i will get more knowledge of this moving forward

• Feel free to list any other comments or additions below that will help us to generate a decision
  • Since i record/stream on almost a day to day bases i can provide proof (even if i do have the trusted rank) on who is "scamming" or whatnot.

Note: Being a respected / trusted member  significantly increases your Helper application priority.

Posted (edited)
    • Hi im No Vengeance,Ive been playing RSPS since i was a little gaffer back when you had to use IPs on moparscape!
    • Well basically i started hosting and would like to build trust within the community with the respected ranking!
  • Do you feel you have impacted the Lunaris community in a positive way? If so, please explain how.
    • I try my best to help people out,I am constantly in the server discord welcoming and chatting it up with new and old players!I also have paid out multiple people 
    • Since the start of re-release but ive gotten to know the community quite well!
  • Do you have any vouches from other players? If so, please provide In-game names. Trusted rank members and above recommended 🙂
    • Sit-Says i sit for a long time and im friendly!
    • Lynchy
    • Envy
    • The main responsibilities of this role in my opinion are to keep the community safe by being a trusted person insuring that no one gets scammed by inaccuracies or any other issues that may occur.
  • Please explain why you would be the best fit to carry out these responsibilities.
    • I've been a host on multiple servers and have been trusted and would like to carry out that responsibility on this server along with validation!
    • Couple hours a day/Roughly 30 hrs + a week!
  • Have you had any previous experience with regards to being a trusted/respected member on a previous server (Or if you have been a staff member before)
    • I've been a staff member on one other server and like the idea of carrying on with this server providing my service!
  • Would you be willing to be a MiddleMan for Dicing, Flower Poker and High Risk fights?
    • Yes, that is the main reason i am applying for this position!
  • How familiar are you with the Lunaris content? (ex: Prices of weapons, teleportation locations, skilling supplies required for different skills etc…)
    • Not the most familiar but like i said i am learning and my main purpose for this application is to provide mm services without question!
  • Feel free to list any other comments or additions below that will help us to generate a decision.
    • Basically i feel this is the easiest way to become a trusted player in the community. I've already paid out multiple pots due to hosting and encourage a safe scam free environment!

Note: Being a respected / trusted member  significantly increases your Helper application priority.

Edited by novengeance

Guest So Cok

Tell us a bit about yourself

-IG Name is So Cok, very honest and joyful player. Like to make any moment as funny/peaceful as possible.

What made you interested in applying for this player rank?

-Late night vibes. Also feel like I help a lot of players wether new or old. 

Do you feel you have impacted the Lunaris community in a positive way? If so, please explain how.

-Usually I keep to myself other than supporting the server BTS. I try to be as helpful as possible, at the same time respect is given where its earned. 

How long have you been a part of the Lunaris community?

-Since public Launch and haven't closed it since. 

Do you have any vouches from other players? If so, please provide In-game names. Trusted rank members and above recommended 🙂

-Seth

What do you believe are the main responsibilities of this position?

-Bring new players joy and a good first time experience to the server, aswell as keeping current players in high spirits regardless of situations. 

Please explain why you would be the best fit to carry out these responsibilities.

-I feel this is a: "If you know me you'd understand" question. 

How often do you play? Hours per day / days per week.

-Hours: 4-12     Days: 7

Have you had any previous experience with regards to being a trusted/respected member on a previous server (Or if you have been a staff member before)

-I have no previous RSPS rank other than Beta Tester for a Developer from sirius x.

Would you be willing to be a MiddleMan for Dicing, Flower Poker and High Risk fights?

-As much as I think gambling ruins rsps communities. I would.

How familiar are you with the Lunaris content? (ex: Prices of weapons, teleportation locations, skilling supplies required for different skills etc…)

-With newer Eco prices are a little all over, but almost stable. Teleports yes mostly. Skills/pvm my years of RS experience would come greatly into play.

Feel free to list any other comments or additions below that will help us to generate a decision.

- #Vote4SoCok

My name is Freshondabz, ive been around awhile an i like to help an be apart of the community 

i just wanted to apply an see what happens ive been around along time. from lunaris 1 

i have helped new players, an showed alot of people the way 

i have been around since a long time ago.

olly, lynchy, Burnn, houshi

i feel this position is to help players when you can if if someone needs or wants a middle man you would be able to assist 

i feel i would be a good fit because i have been around along time an some players know that i have been. an trust me already

i play alot everyday 10+  hrs when i get back to work itll be alittle less but everyday still maybe 5hrs a day

i was on the balance team in lunaris 1 an i was also trusted

yes i would 

i know alot about it an love to help

My Ingame name is Rizzerz, Alot of the community on the server already knows me and know that i am a friendly and helpful person.

i've been playing lunairs for a while now and im just super addicted to the game right now. i love the way the server is made and how unique it is.

Yes, i try and help people to the best of my ability, i like to also involve myself in activities with other players to enjoy the game with the community.

i joined on release, but i'm online all the time.

I have not discussed me applying for this position to anybody so i don't have any vouches. 

Be helpful to the community and solve issues. report bugs and not be a wasteful ranked player.

i am on 90% through out the day i stay logged in all the time and always look at chat and always aware of whats going on. i've figured alot of game knowledge also

As of right now im working from home so about 90% of the day i am online.

not on lunair, but on other servers yes.

Yes, anytime.

i have alot of game knowledge about lunaris. and i really love the server. i know all the locations of all skills and teleports. 

Tell us a bit about yourself -  My names Hadyn im 24 and ive been osrs/rsps for years tbh i couldn't even think of when i actually started but it all started on an account named hadyn96 lol. 

What made you interested in applying for this player rank? I play the server alot i try to help out when i can and tbh its one of the cleanest osrs rsps out there and i dont plan on leaving.

Do you feel you have impacted the Lunaris community in a positive way? If so, please explain how. I dont personally feel like ive impacted it ill be completely honest but i can only go up from here and hopefully with the time i have here i can impact it somehow. 

How long have you been a part of the Lunaris community? Only a couple of months but i caught on pretty quick. 

Do you have any vouches from other players? If so, please provide In-game names. Trusted rank members and above recommended 🙂. I've never personally asked anyone if i would be good kinda of going out on a limb here and trusting my ownself and feel like my knowledgement of rsps and lunaris. Even in the short period of time i've been here can help out new players. 

What do you believe are the main responsibilities of this position? Helping new/old players with raids, being middleman, duoing and just being there for anyone that truly needs help. 

Please explain why you would be the best fit to carry out these responsibilities. I've been staff on multiple servers and i and very active in the friends chat i rarely go completely AFK and i feel like im always around to ask a question too if need be. 

How often do you play? Hours per day / days per week. Mostly play at work because i work night shifts and my positon at my current job i can get away with being on my laptop so 12-13 hours at night. During the day it varies due to my day shift/ family. 

Have you had any previous experience with regards to being a trusted/respected member on a previous server (Or if you have been a staff member before) Yes on multiple servers. 

Would you be willing to be a MiddleMan for Dicing, Flower Poker and High Risk fights? Yes gladly.

How familiar are you with the Lunaris content? (ex: Prices of weapons, teleportation locations, skilling supplies required for different skills etc…) I caught on pretty quick i feel like some players trust my word on things and agree with me on prices and what the best way of doing a certain skill is. 

❤️

• Thanks 1

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.