Sign in to follow this  
Yaz

Frequently asked questions

Have some questions regarding Lunaris Remastered?

Question:  What are the experience rates?

Answer: Melee is roughly 100x, Range and Magic is roughly 50x, the remainder (skilling) is roughly 65x. These are rough estimates and every skill has its own xp rates. 

Question:  How do I achieve each individual donator rank, when I click on obtain in the donator store, I can not pruchase the rank?

Answer: Donator ranks go by total amount donated, not as a separate purchase or a donator scroll. If you wish to purchase the rank, you must donate for items on the donator store amounting to the cost of the rank. This saves you money, since you dont need to donate for the scroll or rank separately! The price of the rank will be changed, as it is taking into account the sale and the global sale price.

Question:  What are the benefits of each donator rank? How do I achieve Sponsor and Investor?

Answer: Donator rank benefits are linked in the below thread. Sponsor is achieved by accumulating a total donation count of $1,000 , and Investor is achieved by accumulating a total donation count of $2,500 (Does not have to be at one time, could take as long as you want for both ranks). 

Question:  Is Rarity still a thing?

Answer: Yes, however the system has changed. You no longer receieve rarities from crafting items or getting them dropped from an NPC or Boss. You now have to break down items at the Rarity Well by speaking to the wizard, and using shards to upgrade your weapons. 

Question:  Is there a Teleport Wizard?

Answer:  The Teleport Wizard is not longer available, alternatively you can use various teleportation methods, of which can be found in the thread below. Jewelries are also available to teleport, such as games necklaces, ring of duelings, burning amulets etc...

Question: What happens with my previous donations from the last revision?

Answer: The economy has been reset, along with ranks. However, previous Sponsors and Investors will receive an exclusive pet with benefits. 

Question: Is everything that I need available on the main Lunaris island?

Answer: All content is accessible via the main island. However, there are teles and entrances that take you to areas off the main island.

Question: Is prestiging still a thing?

Answer: Yes, but you can no longer go past level 99 in a stat. When prestiging, you must get all stats to 99 first, they will be reset, however there are benefits to it. Based on the amount of times you prestige your account, you are able to allocate a +1 stat boost to any combat bonus. With the ability to increase your bonuses within your Attack (Stab, Slash, Crush, Magic, Range) - Defence (Stab, Slash, Crush, Magic, Range) - Other Bonuses (Strength, Prayer, Range Strength, Magic Damage), you will be able to maximize the bonuses on your account.

Question: What is a mini-me pet? What can I do with him?

Answer: A mini-me is your little helper. A mini version of you, of which assists you in pvming and even certain skills. You can place items on him, however once they are placed on the pet, you can not get them back. Use the summoning tab in the bottom left corner of your inventory to open his configuration. Right click an item in your inven to add it to his toolbelt. 

• Thanks 1

Sign in to follow this