Humble

Approval's Server Support Application

Hello Lunaris welcome to my Server Support Application!

- How long have you been playing Lunaris for?
I haven't played Lunaris before, but I'm definitely hyped to start my journey on Lunaris!

- What have you done during your game time to help other players?
I haven't played Lunaris before, but when I'm playing Lunaris I would do my best to support the Lunaris community with the best answers possible!

- Why do you think you would be a good fit for this position?
I think I would be a good fit for this position because, I want to have a healthy community and I think I can be a part of that with me helping and assisting the community 
the staff team.

- Are you able to take instruction and work without being monitored and meet set deadlines?
I am definitely be able to take instruction and work without being monitored and meet set deadlines!

- Are you active in the Discord server and on the forums?
Yes I will be active you can allways message me whenever!

- Feel free to list any other comments or additions below that will help us to generate a decision.
I'm Pim, 23 years old from the Netherlands, my hobbies are: playing private servers, playing piano (doing this for 14+ years now) and playing ps4 (call of duty or fortnite)
My positive points are: I'm willing to learn, I'm patient with handling situations (people that rage etc) I've been a community mananger and different staff positions on 
different servers but they died thats why I'm looking for a new home. If you would like to know more about me feel free to ask ahead!

Thank you for taking the time to read this application!

Kind Regardz,
Approval/Pim

• Thanks 1

Thank you for your interest Pim!

Once we reach a decision as a team, we will contact you.

• Like 1