• How long have you been playing Lunaris for? i have been playing lunaris  for a significant amount of time i played on the last release and i was helper and respected player in the community by many of the player

• What have you done during your game time to help other players? i did lots to help players i was always there to answer questions and show people around and i was a former staff member /trusted 

• How active are you on the server? i will be very active on this server in the days to come as this is the first day of release 

• Why do you think you would be a good fit for this position?i am good fit for this position because im a dedicated player to this server and i am on alot and can help out the best as i can whenever i am on the game

• Are you able to take instruction and work without being monitored and meet set deadlines? I am very good at taking instructions and i do not have to be monitored i can work alone

• Are you active in the Discord server and on forums? i will be active on discord and on the forums in the days to come 

• Feel free to list any other comments or additions below that will help us to generate a decision i am very helpful player as some of your staff team know because i had this position before

Thank you for your application houshi and thank you for previously being staff!

Houshi has welcomed me into the community with open arms. I respect him a lot.

He always has time to help me and others who need it 🙂