Sign in to follow this  
Flee

Flee's Helper Application

• How long have you been playing Lunaris for?

I used to play before the re-release.

• What have you done during your game time to help other players?

Replied to everyone I could that was asking questions since release, locations of certain places, where certain npcs are etc. Been doing whatever I can to make sure the people who need help are getting it.

• How active are you on the server?

Have been playing a bit now, but I will be very active if given the chance to help. 🙂

• Why do you think you would be a good fit for this position?

I've had plenty of experience being a staff member on many servers, from Helper to Community Manager. I've been staff on a few bigger servers as well, I won't name them unless I am asked to. I know how to act professional when need be, and I am not super strict to the point where I am not liked. Meaning I do like to have a little fun and mess around from time to time, but nothing that is out of line for a staff member. I'm very interested in Lunaris and would love to see it grow with everyone and do my very best to help in any way possible.

• Are you able to take instruction and work without being monitored and meet set deadlines?

Yes I am

• Are you active in the Discord server and on forums?

I would say I'm active on the discord, forums when possible but not much happens on the forums but if there is a time where I am needed on the forums I will be there. I love every forums and tend to always hang around browsing them.

• Feel free to list any other comments or additions below that will help us to generate a decision.

Thank you flee for taking the time to apply!