Sign in to follow this  
Xanterra

Re-Application - Helper

• How long have you been playing Lunaris for?

I have been playing Lunaris since early 2019 before 2.0 was re-launched

• What have you done during your game time to help other players?

During my time in the Lunaris community I have helped out new and old players get started on the server or pursued them to stay on the server rather than quit after bheing wiped by gambling and losing everything, I also try where I can to help resolve disputes between the community when I see them arise

• How active are you on the server?

Due to university and work I should be able to put in 1-2 hours a night and longer on weekends.

• Why do you think you would be a good fit for this position?

I believe I would be a good fit for the position as I was a Trusted/Respected member of the Lunaris community before the re-launch and I encouraged to take the position by a couple members of the staff team

• Are you able to take instruction and work without being monitored and meet set deadlines?

Yes I am able to do this

• Are you active in the Discord server and on forums?

Too and extent, due to my timezone being so different there is only a certain level at which I can be active, however, I try to be where ever possible

• Feel free to list any other comments or additions below that will help us to generate a decision

Was previously a Trusted/Respected ranked member.
    Have help every staff position at some point in time in the past on various servers.