Posted (edited)
  1.  Just a small Quality of Life, to make it easier for new starters to get some cash:

It would be great for people starting out if we could raise the GP gained from PC

This is what you would get based on your rank:

Normal: 5K coins and 4 points per run

Donator: 6k coins and 5 points per run

Super Donator: 7k coins and 6 points per run

Heroic Donator: 8k coins and 7 points per run

Sponsor: 10k and 8 points

Investor: 15k and 10 points

*These values would have to go by the balance team and be changed accordingly. 

2. Allow you to trade points in for EXP (To be decided by balance team)

daq6eUN.png

Thanks

Dredyn

Edited by Dredyn
  • Like 2

Wouldn’t be a bad idea .. although I don’t think PC should be a money maker. Achieving a void set, for example, is much more rewarding IMO. What do you think? 

On 3/30/2020 at 2:55 PM, Bassnectar said:

Wouldn’t be a bad idea .. although I don’t think PC should be a money maker. Achieving a void set, for example, is much more rewarding IMO. What do you think? 

Hey Bass, I agree shouldn't be a money maker but considering it's very dead a lot of new players aren't getting their void. My suggestion as above would make it more likely for others who have their gear to partake (especially the Exp benefits - which could be expanded to other skills as a neat idea for Lunaris)

Thoughts?

11 hours ago, Dredyn said:

Hey Bass, I agree shouldn't be a money maker but considering it's very dead a lot of new players aren't getting their void. My suggestion as above would make it more likely for others who have their gear to partake (especially the Exp benefits - which could be expanded to other skills as a neat idea for Lunaris)

Thoughts?

That makes sense Dredyn, it definitely would make pest control much more active! Good idea dude 

• Like 1

It's a nice concept but combat XP rates are already high so there is no necessary need to make it any easier by supply exp lamps - you can simply vote per day and earn up to 100k xp in any skill by using them.

As it goes for x reward amount of GP per successful PC round would be a good idea, can vouch for that

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

Those rates are too low and I get more combat exp doing other stuff. Only one that may be worth is prayer if scaled up for the folks that don't have bones or if you could use the points for experience on the minime since training the minime takes a long time and this could be a helpful alternative for it. An Alternative to the experience for points would be to allow people to buy random supplies with points like bars, herbs, seeds and logs. 

Edited by NoOne
  • Like 1