Chuck

Chucks staff application

• How long have you been playing Lunaris for?  I used to play along time ago when the sponsor snake was the best mob to farm. Name was Igloo =D

• What have you done during your game time to help other players?    i was a player back then but enjoyed helping the new players whenever possible

• How active are you on the server?  I am on daily 4-7 hours 

• Why do you think you would be a good fit for this position?   Im a very responsible person. I DO work fulltime and have three little girls, but my gaming is my relaxation from the real world i guess you could say =D I am very knowledgeable on osrs topics and have played countless rsps's for over 10 years now. I have been staff and even owned a few custom servers.

• Are you able to take instruction and work without being monitored and meet set deadlines?   Absolutley

• Are you active in the Discord server and on forums?  Everyday =D and will be active on forums as well =-D

• Feel free to list any other comments or additions below that will help us to generate a decision.   I am 32 years old and love my gaming =D I have owned a few servers, as well as staffed a few new ones to help get them going. I also have supplied my designated server with whatever needed when i can. I guess you could call it an investor of sorts =D im well liked in all communities and willing to go above and beyond to any means necessary =D If there is anything you guys need from me, please feel free to reach out on here or on discord =D Thank you sincerely for taking the time to read this application =D