Sign in to follow this  
Tater

Tater Rank

• Tell us a bit about yourself

Hello! my name is Tyler in game go by Tater I have been playing runescape for roughly 12 years and it pretty much became my life. found private servers relised the community was smaller and people got to know each other a little bit more and have been on PS's ever since i found lunaris about 2 years back and instantly fell in love. I am a full time Plumber and enjoy what i do! grew up in Texas for 23 years and decided to move to Colorado been here 5 years now and absolutely enjoy everything about it.  

• What made you interested in applying for this player rank?

I was a respected rank back before and do not mind lending a helping hand if needed

• Do you feel you have impacted the Lunaris community in a positive way? If so, please explain how.

If i relies someone is asking a question and nobody has responded i always do my best to respond with correct information i am still learning the new layout and ways things go in the new version but i am a quick learner and enjoy sharing my findings  

• How long have you been a part of the Lunaris communit

Roughly 2 years 

• Do you have any vouches from other players? If so, please provide In-game names. Trusted rank members and above recommended 🙂

• What do you believe are the main responsibilities of this position? 
Being active, trustworthy and just help answer questions when able/ necessary  

• Please explain why you would be the best fit to carry out these responsibilities.
I have always been a relatively laid back person. i am  decent with reasoning, and  love lunaris and want everyone around me to have the same appreciation for the game

• How often do you play? Hours per day / days per week.
i am on atleast 3 hr every day 

• Have you had any previous experience with regards to being a trusted/respected member on a previous server (Or if you have been a staff member before)

i was respected player on the old server!

• Would you be willing to be a MiddleMan for Dicing, Flower Poker and High Risk fights?
I have no problem with being a middle man i have a regular account that i can logg into 

• How familiar are you with the Lunaris content? (ex: Prices of weapons, teleportation locations, skilling supplies required for different skills etc…)
i am getting more familiar with the new layout every day

• Feel free to list any other comments or additions below that will help us to generate a decision.

Note: Being a respected / trusted member  significantly increases your Helper application priority.