fishnet3

Stores and suggestions | QOL

so my suggestion is for stores too have packs of runes etc like OSRS as the stores are constantly bought out and a player shouldnt be forced to do Runecraft when they're not an iron man. Also potentially sell runes to enchant bolts etc within packs.

Event evenings while the server is taking off - host events like pest control, mass raids, boss masses to get the community involved.

• Like 1

I like this idea with the stores and the events. I don’t think having more runes will hurt the economy so I would agree with this. 

Events sound great - especially events if they have bonus like double PC points etc

The rune stuff will slow down eventually, and crafting is a good source. I like the idea of people buying and selling and working for it. Makes RC worthwhile for once in an RSPS

Community events would be a good idea, however I'd only recommend them on certain days and a limited amount per week - for instance: Monday: Double boss drops, Wednesday: Boss masses, Friday: Double EXP etc

Shop stocks will eventually see a decrease in people buying them out, all being considered it's still a fresh eco after all

• Like 1

Yes, you have to take into account the economy is still fresh. Soon people will not have to rely on shops and instead buy any extra supplies from other players who created the items from training their stats.