novengeance

No Vengeance Trusted Player Application

• Tell us a bit about yourself
    • Hi im No Vengeance,Ive been playing RSPS since i was a little gaffer back when you had to use IPs on moparscape!
  • What made you interested in applying for this player rank?
    • Well basically i started hosting and would like to build trust within the community with the respected ranking!
  • Do you feel you have impacted the Lunaris community in a positive way? If so, please explain how.
    • I try my best to help people out,I am constantly in the server discord welcoming and chatting it up with new and old players!I also have paid out multiple people 
  • How long have you been a part of the Lunaris community?
    • Since the start of re-release but ive gotten to know the community quite well!
  • Do you have any vouches from other players? If so, please provide In-game names. Trusted rank members and above recommended 🙂
    • Sit-Says i sit for a long time and im friendly!
    • Lynchy
    • Envy
  • What do you believe are the main responsibilities of this position?
    • The main responsibilities of this role in my opinion are to keep the community safe by being a trusted person insuring that no one gets scammed by inaccuracies or any other issues that may occur.
  • Please explain why you would be the best fit to carry out these responsibilities.
    • I've been a host on multiple servers and have been trusted and would like to carry out that responsibility on this server along with validation!
  • How often do you play? Hours per day / days per week.
    • Couple hours a day/Roughly 30 hrs + a week!
  • Have you had any previous experience with regards to being a trusted/respected member on a previous server (Or if you have been a staff member before)
    • I've been a staff member on one other server and like the idea of carrying on with this server providing my service!
  • Would you be willing to be a MiddleMan for Dicing, Flower Poker and High Risk fights?
    • Yes, that is the main reason i am applying for this position!
  • How familiar are you with the Lunaris content? (ex: Prices of weapons, teleportation locations, skilling supplies required for different skills etc…)
    • Not the most familiar but like i said i am learning and my main purpose for this application is to provide mm services without question!
  • Feel free to list any other comments or additions below that will help us to generate a decision.
    • Basically i feel this is the easiest way to become a trusted player in the community. I've already paid out multiple pots due to hosting and encourage a safe scam free environment!

Great application. Burnn will be contacting you shortly.

Thank you!