Lynchy

Application for helper - Lynchy

Hi 🙂

Some of you will already know me. If you don't, hi!

My name is Harry "Lynchy" Lynch. I am 23 years old from the UK and work in the IT industry.

With the current pandemic we have on our hands my job has lead me to work from home, this in turn has allowed me to play a lot of games.

I was lead to this server by a buddy of mine and to be completely honest, I didn't expect much seeing as I have played many servers to pk etc. This server is definitely unique!

Yesterday I finished a grind that lasted a little under 4 days. No, I didn't sleep. All of this was alongside my IT consultancy job.

Throughout this grind I have probably met 35 new people, interacted with a lot of the server and helped pretty much every single person I have spoken to.

I am known on the server and I can't think of anyone who would say a bad word about me.

I have a lot of knowledge about RS in general and my knowledge of the server is increasing every minute I play.

I appreciate I may not be an OG from 1.0 but I will tell you this, I BLOODY WISH I WAS.

Thanks for reading and taking your time to discuss my application.

I look forward to your response.

Best Wishes.

L

In addition to the above, I have vouches from.

G R A P E Z

Dad

Peppercat700

Evolve

Spoooder

Roadblock

Dredyn

These are people I have previously spoken to regarding this. Others who I speak to daily haven't said I couldn't use them as a reference however I will ask and update if required.

I am also happy to be a middleman for dicing, flower poker & high risk fights.

I have finished a long grind so the hours I play will be between 8-14. 4-6 days per week.

• Like 1

In addition to the above, I have vouches from.

G R A P E Z

Dad

Peppercat700

Evolve

Spoooder

Roadblock

Dredyn

Freshondabz

BLINDER

These are people I have previously spoken to regarding this. Others who I speak to daily haven't said I couldn't use them as a reference however I will ask and update if required.

I am also happy to be a middleman for dicing, flower poker & high risk fights.

I have finished a long grind so the hours I play will be between 8-14. 4-6 days per week.

I think Lynchy would be the best fit for helper. Main reason is that he is active in help cc and takes his time to answer other players, while others who are trying for this position only use yell asking to private message them for any game related help/questions and are absolutely helpless in the main clan chat. 

Best of luck ! 

• Like 1

Hi, thank you for your application. I like and appreciate all of your vouches but they would mean a lot more if those people were able to leave a vouch on the thread 🙂

Lynchy is a trusted member in the lunaris community, he's very active(in-game and discord), he's more than happy to help, has a lot of game knowledge. i personally and everyone who knows Lynchy would agree that he is the best fit to be a helper for Lunariss' community.

Best of luck my guy<3

• Like 1

He helps people and he plays an unhealthy amount of lunaris. 

• Like 1

i personally vouch for lynchy  he is a very active player and is very knowledgeable about lunaris he  has helped me numerous times

• Like 1

Lynchy lynchy lynchy.... Ohh how you make me flinchy.. With your beautiful vibes, and heavenly eyes.

You've helped newbies with gear, information and friendliness. Without you, There would be a bunch of noobies still smacking sand crabs.

The perfect blend of maturity and humor. Supporter and active player.. +1 for you my buddy.

• Like 1

If i look at this application objectively he would simple be an amazing helper and could join the team quite a bit, especially with all of the people coming from the different time zones. Having someone from Europe for the Night hours in america, could be very helpful.

Other then that, he is simply a really nice guy who values the interaction between the people (especially in discord) alot. Those interactions are something important and can be an amazing addition to the server itself. I think with his mindset he can help out the community alot.

I would love to see him on the team.

• Like 1

I Vouch that lynchy would be a good helper, when i first started the server him an his buddy were the first to help me an show me the way. 

I WOULD LIKE TO JUST LOOK AT IT AN SEE THAT HE IS A HELPER.

• Like 1

Lynchy, you have my vouch.

I think you are very helpful, in addition to the fact that you would be able to assist the team during the later time zones, would be very beneficial. 

• Like 1

Lynchy, you have my vouch. 

because everytime i am on i can always ask you question and most of the time their are very helpfull, 

i hope you get staff.

• Like 1

Since joining today Lynchy has been nothing but kind and helpful.

Every question I pm'd him I got a quick, professional response! 

Definitely a +1 from me Lynchy is everything a server support should be! Thank you for making my first day on the server enjoyable :) 

• Like 1

I needed to purchase a rank on the server and Lynchy messaged me, had asked me to pay first but if i wanted to I could wait for staff, I took it upon myself to pay, and he followed through with the purchase afterwards! +1 for sure.

• Like 1

@Lynchy is a lovely bloke and always helpful on demand when staff/other people are not available.

He would be an immense help with the GMT timezone along with other surrounding TZ's where the bare minimal support is available.

👏

• Like 1

Lynchy is a good guy. Definitely helpful and very nice player to have around the community. I think he'd fit in great to the team if chosen. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
On 4/6/2020 at 6:44 AM, Peckishwhale said:

Vouch +1

Thanks to everyone for vouching and your kind words. As always, if you ever need anything in game please message me. If I don't reply I am likely to be afk for a short while or assisting someone else.

I worked out that I have slept a total of about 20 hours since I started playing this server. x)

Edited by Lynchy

I would like to vouch for Lynchy, I believe he would be a great asset to the staff team for many reason. I will underline only a few here cause I have nothing but positive things to say about him. Firstly, Lynchy from my perspective has good knowledge of runescape and lunaris now which he can use to help other players around the game. Furthermore, he is a very polite and mature individual and I have never even had to warn him once for being toxic in game or even breaking any rules. My last point would be that he honestly spends more time playing lunaris than I do. This is very important as a staff for lunaris to spend time in game helping out or just being interactive in the game overall. Non the less this does not mean staff do not have a life outside of the game, but to see how passionate he is playing this game and spending time on it is very nice. I wish Lynchy the best and truly believe he deserves this position.

Thank you for taking your time to read my vouch for Lynchy. Wish you all the best of luck ❤️