Hello team,

I think I speak on behalf of a lot, if not all of the server when I ask for this.

Please can you allow noted pots to be decanted. (3) dose potions suck big fat wee wee.

Thanks,

L

This is something we can look into doing. Thank you for you'r post.

Cheers burn ❤️ Appreciated.

I would also suggest that it costs significantly more to decant noted pots.. 🙂

3 minutes ago, Brandon said:

This doesn't seem like a terrible idea however what sorts of negative effects might this have if any?

I can't think of any, other than it acts as a little bit of a money sink because if you're currently decanting in bulk you lose quite a significant amount of GP

5 hours ago, Brandon said:

This doesn't seem like a terrible idea however what sorts of negative effects might this have if any?

I think it would be a pretty decent money sink. Would keep things balanced.

It might be worth seeing how much GP is entering the game on a daily basis and gauge what you charge off that?

1 hour ago, Lynchy said:

I think it would be a pretty decent money sink. Would keep things balanced. 

It might be worth seeing how much GP is entering the game on a daily basis and gauge what you charge off that?

I don't mind keeping the price the same as long as there are not other disadvantages to making this work with notes. Currently I still don't really see any though 😛

1 minute ago, Brandon said:

I don't mind keeping the price the same as long as there are not other disadvantages to making this work with notes. Currently I still don't really see any though 😛

I think keeping it the same would just be op imho. Maybe increase the price by 20-30%? x)

On 4/6/2020 at 9:05 PM, Lynchy said:

I think keeping it the same would just be op imho. Maybe increase the price by 20-30%? x)

I think adding an increased cost price for decanting noted potions would be beneficial, instead of the original price. 
I could easily see the price increase by what you've said. 20%+. 
Thanks

• Like 1

Yo chill with your money sink you guys feel allright? 
All of you are rich ingame most of you spend +100$  im playing since 2 weeks my cash stack is at 3.3m without donating (i don't have anything against poeple who donate i think it's very beneficial to the server). If you want my opinion I would suggest adding a tax on duel and gambling stakes, because only rich players stake atm and that's what can sink gold from the server.