Sign in to follow this  
houshi sama8

trusted

• Tell us a bit about yourself

I am long time player of lunaris i invest alot of time into the game and i always been a trustworthy helpful player 

• What made you interested in applying for this player rank?

i am interested in this because i want to help players and make there in game experience better

• Do you feel you have impacted the Lunaris community in a positive way? If so, please explain how.

i have impacted this community in a positive way because i was helper on the old community and i also answer as many questions as i can that players ask

• How long have you been a part of the Lunaris community?

i have roughly been a part of the community for over a year 

• Do you have any vouches from other players? If so, please provide In-game names. Trusted rank members and above recommended 🙂  fe olly , lynchy, dad , freshondabz, roadblock.

• What do you believe are the main responsibilities of this position?
the main responsibilities is to be a  active helpful , honest and trust worthy to make positive influence on the community and set the standard for a good member of the community.

• Please explain why you would be the best fit to carry out these responsibilities.

i would be a great fit because i am a good proactive player of the community and really enjoy helping out players 
  • How often do you play? Hours per day / days per week.
i play everyday usually for like 5 hours plus

• Have you had any previous experience with regards to being a trusted/respected member on a previous server (Or if you have been a staff member before) i have had this rank before on this server and i have also been support for a while

• Would you be willing to be a MiddleMan for Dicing, Flower Poker and High Risk fights?
yes i am willing to do so

• How familiar are you with the Lunaris content? (ex: Prices of weapons, teleportation locations, skilling supplies required for different skills etc…) i am fairly familiar  because i have player the first version and this version

• Feel free to list any other comments or additions below that will help us to generate a decision.

Note: Being a respected / trusted member  significantly increases your Helper application priority.