Lynchy

The Boys - Application

The Boys are back in town!

The boys are a group of passionate gamers who are looking to grow the community & have a good time scaping. We aspire to be a clan that everyone wants to be apart of as we are a great bunch of people to be around. You can guarantee all of this alongside having a great time playing Lunaris. The boys are a multi-faceted clan who enjoys all parts of the game. PVM, PVP & Skilling. The clan has a wide range of skills to offer with many of the members being maxed on Lunaris. Come and join the boys today by looking at the below desired prerequisites and replying to this thread in the below format.

Desired prerequisites:

• Decent combat stats
  • A good understanding of the game
  • Ability to use discord (active for at least 5 hour per week)
  • Cool, calm & collected individual. Avoid being toxic and hateful to others on the server
  • Willingness to assist other players (this includes other clan members)

Format:

• Your in game name:
  • Discord Username: 
  • Timezone:
  • What kind of player are you? (PvM, PvP, Skiller or allrounder)
  • Tell us a little about yourself (This must include 1 interesting fact about yourself)

Come and join the boys today by looking at the below desired prerequisites and replying to this thread in the above format.

We appreciate you taking the time to read the above and if you have any questions, please contact myself or @Dredyn in game (Lynchy, Dredyn)QD0MCYb.thumb.png.773ceacf78ab4db37a476f25b92bf143.png

D & L

• Like 2

• Your in game name: Bread
  • Discord Username: Bread#5184
  • Timezone: EST (-5:00)
  • What kind of player are you? I enjoy maxing and building a strong PvM & PvP character
    • Tell us a little about yourself I am bread. If i had to be a certain kind i'd probably identify as texas toast (cuz im thicc) 420 friendly

Therefore let me be one of the boys.

• Like 1

• Your in game name:Suckitoldman
  • Discord Username: whyousaltybro#3986
  • Timezone: Central daylight time
  • What kind of player are you? :All around
  • Tell us a little about yourself:Well ive just recently picked up private servers, in an effort to learn how to pk. Started playing roat and started watching a youtuber named nes from roat and he did a video on this server and here i am. I am a energetic guy. I have been playing runescape since before it was rs2 technically(but i was a little kid lol) Also 4-20 friendly lol
  • Like 1

ign: tmars

discord user: mlcs21#6006

timezone: est standard

what kind of player: gambler, pvmer, sometimes skiller

fun fact about me: I like to party and I like double doubles from times #canada

• Like 1

• Your in game name: Treumer and Treumer jr
  • Discord Username: Treumer#9027
  • Timezone: Central European Standard Time 
  • What kind of player are you: hmm well a pvmer and skiller formost and defo dont mind pk even though i suck.
  • Tell us a little about yourself. Well i played runescape on and off over the years, allways prefered the osrs vibe. Played some rsps servers back in the day and i love lunaris. I had quit computer for over a year, but im back #corona did this to me.  A little fun fact about me i once got so high that i watched commercials with a freind for 40 minuttes b4 his sister said "you guys know you are watching commercials". "and i got a pug irl, who does not like a pug".
  • Ps Im losing my mind due to corona pls send help!!
  • Like 1

• Your in game name: Nick
  • Discord Username: nickyrobby#0376
  • Timezone: EST
  • What kind of player are you? (PvM, PvP, Skiller or allrounder): Largely an allrounder, but PVM focused
  • Tell us a little about yourself (This must include 1 interesting fact about yourself)
    • Im a computer science student, im in a frat, can shotgun a beer in less than 3 seconds
  • Like 1

IGN: Its Scoobs

Discord: Stokes22#9019

Timezone: Central

What king of player: I suppose mainly a pvmer, tried to pk but yall clapped my cheeks.

Tell us a little about yourself: So im a building engineer, because of covid im on a 5 on 9 off shift, so wont be on too much the 5 days on. A little fun fact about myself is that I can count 3 decimal places into Pie, not trying to flex on y'all

• Like 1

On 4/13/2020 at 5:23 AM, Lynchy said:
  • Your in game name: Manic
  • Discord Username: ManicRomantic
  • Timezone: PST
  • What kind of player are you? (PvM, PvP, Skiller or allrounder) pvm/skiller
  • Tell us a little about yourself (This must include 1 interesting fact about yourself) I am chill af and love to help people. Not to mention i was with the Boys before the clan formed ;3

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Your in game name: Bassie

• Discord Username: 
  • Mc402Fish
  • Timezone:
  • GMT +2
  • What kind of player are you? (PvM, PvP, Skiller or allrounder):
  • Allrounder/ PVM
  • Tell us a little about yourself (This must include 1 interesting fact about yourself):
  • I'm Lead guitarist in a small Rock band :D

I would like to join a active and friendly group for PVP and PVM mostly. Hope to find it here.

Edited by Bassie

Posted (edited)

Accepted welcome boys, you can find your ranks in the Clan Chat

On 4/14/2020 at 12:00 PM, Bread said:
  • Your in game name: Bread
  • Discord Username: Bread#5184
  • Timezone: EST (-5:00)
  • What kind of player are you? I enjoy maxing and building a strong PvM & PvP character
    • Tell us a little about yourself I am bread. If i had to be a certain kind i'd probably identify as texas toast (cuz im thicc) 420 friendly

Therefore let me be one of the boys.

On 4/14/2020 at 4:33 PM, suckitoldman said:
  • Your in game name:Suckitoldman
  • Discord Username: whyousaltybro#3986
  • Timezone: Central daylight time
  • What kind of player are you? :All around
  • Tell us a little about yourself:Well ive just recently picked up private servers, in an effort to learn how to pk. Started playing roat and started watching a youtuber named nes from roat and he did a video on this server and here i am. I am a energetic guy. I have been playing runescape since before it was rs2 technically(but i was a little kid lol) Also 4-20 friendly lol

20 hours ago, tmars said:

ign: tmars

discord user: mlcs21#6006

timezone: est standard

what kind of player: gambler, pvmer, sometimes skiller

fun fact about me: I like to party and I like double doubles from times #canada

20 hours ago, Nick said:
  • Your in game name: Nick
  • Discord Username: nickyrobby#0376
  • What kind of player are you? (PvM, PvP, Skiller or allrounder): Largely an allrounder, but PVM focused
    • Im a computer science student, im in a frat, can shotgun a beer in less than 3 seconds

Accepted, Welcome Boys

Edited by Dredyn

• Your in game name: Megarsps
  • Discord Username: Elitestorm#6868
  • Timezone: GMT
  • What kind of player are you? PVMER , enjoy doing new stuff with other players , hope to get some Juicy items
  • Tell us a little about yourself , i'm 22 and named richard , em , i eat lots of junk and drink monster

In game name :PoonSlayer

Discord username: McFarlane#3160

Timezone:EST

What kind of player are you? I am definitely an all around player I do a lot of pvm but i like to dabble in pking and skilling of course when im high af

Tell us about yourself: whats up the names Scott im 23 im Canadian i smoke a lot of dope and im bored shitless cause of this pandemic. All i really do all day is chill n sit in discord w my friends. I just joined the server yesterday so my combats not the highest(99atm) but ill be good in a day or two. look forward to seein you boys around the server 🤙

• Your in game name: Eat My Spek
  • Discord Username: eatmyspek5345
  • What kind of player are you? (PvM, PvP, Skiller or allrounder): Originally Pk'er but i like to PvM on this server alot!
    • Im a funny nice guy that likes rsps alot. I'm very chill and just want to have a good time on Lunaris with a nice team and make lotssssss of money

Kind regards,

Sir Spek

• Your in game name: baaail
  • Discord Username:  jacobs is my phone or legacys is my desktop.
  • Timezone: central usa
  • What kind of player are you? (PvM, PvP, Skiller or allrounder) pker/gambler/pvmer
  • Tell us a little about yourself (This must include 1 interesting fact about yourself) I am 22 years old, was born in Russia and now live in the united states, and i just started playing lunar-is during the covid-19 and been in the discord, and i really enjoy the community i met so far, so was looking for a good clan. I Have been playing rs 10+ years now and i played travel soccer all the way up. So hope to see yall ingame.

Your in game name: MrZoneSix

Discord Username:  MrZoneSix#3201

Timezone: EST

What kind of player are you? (PvM, PvP, Skiller or allrounder): Allround, more PVM though

Tell us a little about yourself (This must include 1 interesting fact about yourself): I'm 21 years old, will be 22 this year, I live in Florida and I'm currently a full time student going for some sort of business degree. I'm always in the discord with everyone just about every day it seems lol, figured I might as well apply for The Boys!

• Your in game name: Rock36
  • Discord Username: Nate3645
  • Timezone:CST
  • What kind of player are you? (PvM, PvP, Skiller or allrounder) All round ( not a big fan of wildy)
  • Tell us a little about yourself (This must include 1 interesting fact about yourself):  Canadian, in the process of trying to put a competitve curling team together to see if we can't have a run at SK for briar ( doubtful but you never know)