First of all welcome to my firs topic and sorry for my bad english¬†ūüėõ

So in this topic I would like to talk about adding a Skotizo  in Lunaris.
Why skotizo? 
Because I feel like there's a lack of money in Lunaris and Skotizo have some good alchable drops, think about it...
If there's a lack of money it's hard to sell any items because money value is higer than tems value.
How ever 
if there's is more money in the game, money value will decrease and it will encourage players to spend
theyr money and the more items are sold the more players help each other because the basement of a sale is to help each other,
isn't that the community we are looking for?
So I personally think Skotizo must be added as soon as possible to Lunaris.

Thank's for reading

-killtizenx

Skotizo has already been recommended and they have plans to implement him in-game at a later stage

This is a low-priority boss as it has no significant drops (as to date) and most bosses already in-game provide a satisfactory amount of alchables 

On 4/13/2020 at 3:23 PM, killtizenx said:

First of all welcome to my firs topic and sorry for my bad english¬†ūüėõ

So in this topic I would like to talk about adding a Skotizo  in Lunaris.
Why skotizo? 
Because I feel like there's a lack of money in Lunaris and Skotizo have some good alchable drops, think about it...
If there's a lack of money it's hard to sell any items because money value is higer than tems value.
How ever 
if there's is more money in the game, money value will decrease and it will encourage players to spend
theyr money and the more items are sold the more players help each other because the basement of a sale is to help each other,
isn't that the community we are looking for?
So I personally think Skotizo must be added as soon as possible to Lunaris.

Thank's for reading

-killtizenx

On 4/13/2020 at 5:26 PM, Peckishwhale said:

Skotizo has already been recommended and they have plans to implement him in-game at a later stage

This is a low-priority boss as it has no significant drops (as to date) and most bosses already in-game provide a satisfactory amount of alchables 

On 4/13/2020 at 9:07 PM, Dredyn said:

Hey Kill, 

I think Skotizo is on their list of bosses to add into Lunaris, rest assured it'll come. 

+1

Thanks for your suggestion!  As Peckishwhale and Dredyn said, Skotizo is on the list of bosses to add.  Currently, other things take precedent.   Skotizo will most likely be implemented in the future.