Posted (edited)

Hi all,

I've noticed while talking to a few people the Vote Party could use some updating. @Alex It would be great if we could get the current list/ rotation & Frequency of the Vote Party if possible

Here are the suggestions which i've accumulated so far

• Weapons Game 2x points should be reduced to 1hr only (Therefore reducing the votes required in half) - as usually this is more than sufficient for the amount the game mode is actually played 
  • Add Double Pest Control points- I believe 1hr would be fair. This would be a way to get people more actively involved in it
  • Add to Inf Combat - This should be 2hrs and add Magic/Range to this as well
  • Inf Prayer - to be extended to two hours
  • Spec Regen - to be only 1hr not 3hrs
  • Increase frequency of the new Bonus EXP vote party 

Some frustrations from players is having back to back of the same party, i.e. Back to Back Spec Regen. Ideally, you should not be able to have the same vote party B2B

As I talk to more players I will update this post, if anyone has further suggestions please post below. 

Thank you Lunaris Team for considering this, I believe these would be relatively simple to update and make voting more rewarding. This is really important as voting in turn gets the server more players which is good for everyone

Dred

Edited by Dredyn
  • Like 1

I can vouch this to an extent...

I actually think the voting events are way too regular and should be limited on a daily and/or weekly basis.

That being said, a specific rotation would help the balance and give more of an incentive to vote

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Peckishwhale said:

I actually think the voting events are way too regular and should be limited on a daily and/or weekly basis.

That being said, a specific rotation would help the balance and give more of an incentive to vote

Thanks Pekish for your feedback. I think it's unique to lunaris that there is always vote parties running, but I can understand where your coming from. I guess my idea is more about making it more even and expanding a bit more. 

I think if there are more type of vote party events it will spread out any potential opness 

On 4/13/2020 at 9:32 PM, Dredyn said:

• Weapons Game 2x points should be reduced to 1hr only (Therefore reducing the votes required in half) - as usually this is more than sufficient for the amount the game mode is actually played 
  • Add Double Pest Control points- I believe 1hr would be fair. This would be a way to get people more actively involved in it

Hey, 😃
I really like the idea of expanding onto the vote party, it could like some TLC. I really like the idea of for both of the Minigames vote parties (weps game/ pestControl). The expansion on Inf. Combat would be great, including range and mage just seems like it should be including imo. 👍 Spec regen nerf on the time, i feel like this is a appropriate change also. 

Thanks for the suggestion and your time. 
Alex

On 4/13/2020 at 9:32 PM, Dredyn said:

Hi all,

I've noticed while talking to a few people the Vote Party could use some updating. @Alex It would be great if we could get the current list/ rotation & Frequency of the Vote Party if possible

• Inf Prayer - to be extended to two hours
  • Increase frequency of the new Bonus EXP vote party 

Some frustrations from players is having back to back of the same party, i.e. Back to Back Spec Regen. Ideally, you should not be able to have the same vote party B2B

As I talk to more players I will update this post, if anyone has further suggestions please post below. 

Thank you Lunaris Team for considering this, I believe these would be relatively simple to update and make voting more rewarding. This is really important as voting in turn gets the server more players which is good for everyone

Dred

Thank you for your suggestions!  I've logged them and they will be reviewed with the Jr Balance Team.  We appreciate constructive feedback immensely, because the more information people provide, the better case we can make to implement the suggestions.

On 4/13/2020 at 11:01 PM, Peckishwhale said:

Logged your suggestion as well!  Thanks for chiming in!