Alphabet

Things that need fixing so far

First issue I've noticed is the Refreeze timer seems to be a tick off when attempting to refreeze a player, they seem to be able to escape easily like that.

Another would be X-Logging, I've had multiple people running and press X on their client to close it out and auto logout whilst in combat.

Vet-ion ... not even gonna go there

https://gyazo.com/f0c7828ef01747627663ff47c5a9b2b9

Nuff said...

Another issue I have noticed is the pathing and clicks whilst pking, trying to DD or Tree hug are incredibly difficult because it seems to just click everything that is NOT the player when I am directly clicking on him/her.

Welp I will add more screenshots / vids as I PK to show ideas of what I mean.

Sea Troll Queen drops appear in middle of water.

Magic Cape (T) Spellbook swaps

Hello, thank you so much for taking the time to make this thread.

I just looked into the x-log timer and you are absolutely correct so I just fixed that up right now.

To comment on some of the other things in this thread do you mind expanding on what you mean by refreeze timer? Also Sea Troll Queen dropping in the water is intended content and anyone who wants to kill her should use tele grab 🙂

When I freeze a player and their freeze timer runs down to 0, the Re-Freeze timer to Refreeze them before they can get away (mostly seen at portals) seems to be a tick off, On 07 if someone were unfrozen I was able to freeze them again before they can hit portal and teleport.

5 hours ago, Alphabet said:

The wilderness portals that tele to 50, 44 , 34, 19, 13 wilderness

So you are saying that if they are right beside the Obelisk and you are freezing them they become unfrozen and can use the Obelisk?

Posted (edited)

Basically the time from when they are unfrozen and able to hit obelisk and move in right away usually doesn't let them get in right away when I am autocasting, protect mage or not. I can do it on 07 and show you if necessary. 

It's not that bad off I'd say maybe half a tick off it seems idk haven't seen many in wildy lately xD

Edited by Alphabet