Ability to wear Max Cape for prestiged players

Some servers I have previously played have had this feature and it had made the benefits of prestiging better as you have a BiS cape for when you have low combat stats for each prestige you do.

Runecrafting cosmetics - Runecrafter robes

Could be obtained on an uncommon/rare basis for each essence you craft.

More info here: https://runescape.wiki/w/Runecrafter_robes (originated from the RS3 version of the game as oppose to 07)

Boss loot log collection

Gives a player the ability to know their boss killcount and obtained/not obtained rare loot. The current boss log in quest tab is somewhat outdated and this would help a lot of people.

Generic interface:

310px-Collection_log_interface.png?365ff

Filtered yell/game chat

A lot of people have expressed their dislike in looking at yells especially when they see derogatory/insulting terms being used. This is a RSPS so it's almost inevitable that you will see that type of behavior but it may make some players in-game experience a lot better if they were able to filter it out. 

Redwood trees/furnace at ::dzone

Removal of maple trees and replacing them with Redwoods as well as including a furnace would make ::dzone a lot more efficient + the more benefits it has the more people would be willing to donate for the ability to use the zone.

Firemaking Pet - Phoenix

Another obtainable skill pet to add to the current ones that exist. It is a good looking pet and would again give more incentive to skill

• Like 1

Hi Peckish,

I really like all the ideas that you've put forward, although using max cape when prestiging I don't think would be fair. I'd suggest having a prestige cape which could have it's own perks which might help with that prestige. 

+1

Posted (edited)

I agree with these. I believe Brandon said there already is a cape you can use when prestiging (the comp cape) but he didn't respond when I asked how we get it so who knows if it is even in the game.

Edited by NoOne

I agree with all of this! 

The max cape for sure. If you have maxed already like myself and prestiged. I've combined most of my capes. (MA2 cape, Infernal, Fire, and Accum) into a max cape. So now I cannot use them at ALL. 

Or make a minimum prestige needed let's say P3 to allow wearing of max capes at any level. 

We the Jr balance team has looked at the ideas posted here and have taken the time to discuss good reasons and bad reasons for all suggestions. Thank you for your feedback!