Bassie

Suggestion: Clue scrolls

Posted (edited)

Dear Staff,

As a long time runescape player I can say that I have always enjoyed doing clue scrolls, and I think there are a few more players who adore the trail.

So I would suggest to add them to the drop tables.

Maybe:

Add easy to all high lvl mobs drop rate 1/100 (Rune tier, to 100k cash, crystal keys, gems, runes, ranger clothing, exp books etc. and junk)

Add med to all high lvl mobs drop rate 1/100 ( Dragon tier, 100 - 500k cash, runes, crystal keys, gems, unf pots, seeds, exp books, maybe a little cosmetics and junk)

Add hard to all high lvl mobs drop rate 1/100 ( Barrows tier, 500k -1m cash, crystal keys, runes, gems, unf pots, crystal keys, seeds, cosmetics, med tier exp books and such)

Add elite to all bosses with 1/100 drop rate ( 1m - 2m cash whip, dbow, runes, dboots, barrows tier, godwars key, maybe a donor box with a very rare chance to get raids 1 or 2 items?, high level exp books 1h+, etc.)

A (shadow) finished clue counter could help to slightly increase the drop chance of the better drops. which resets on certain drops.

And a normal finished clue counter would be nice to show ur activity to other players.

And if you include skills reqs to the clues people will be more willing to invest some time in the harder skills. which will be worth it because they could be rewarded with exp books.

Maybe add a 100% of a random exp book by clue tier and book time.

Sorry for my bad English, droprates and rewards are just an extra suggestion :D

Please don't add the clues to the boss drops, drop column.

Thanks

Edited by Bassie

33 minutes ago, Bassie said:

Dear Staff,

As a long time runescape player I can say that I have always enjoyed doing clue scrolls, and I think there are a few more players who adore the trail.

So I would suggest to add them to the drop tables.

Maybe:

Add easy to all high lvl mobs drop rate 1/100 (Rune tier, to 100k cash, crystal keys, gems, runes, ranger clothing, exp books etc. and junk)

Add med to all high lvl mobs drop rate 1/100 ( Dragon tier, 100 - 500k cash, runes, crystal keys, gems, unf pots, seeds, exp books, maybe a little cosmetics and junk)

Add hard to all high lvl mobs drop rate 1/100 ( Barrows tier, 500k -1m cash, crystal keys, runes, gems, unf pots, crystal keys, seeds, cosmetics, med tier exp books and such)

Add elite to all bosses with 1/100 drop rate ( 1m - 2m cash whip, dbow, runes, dboots, barrows tier, godwars key, maybe a donor box with a very rare chance to get raids 1 or 2 items?, high level exp books 1h+, etc.)

A (shadow) finished clue counter could help to slightly increase the drop chance of the better drops. which resets on certain drops.

And a normal finished clue counter would be nice to show ur activity to other players.

And if you include skills reqs to the clues people will be more willing to invest some time in the harder skills. which will be worth it because they could be rewarded with exp books.

Maybe add a 100% of a random exp book by clue tier and book time.

Sorry for my bad English, droprates and rewards are just an extra suggestion 😄

Please don't add the clues to the boss drops, drop column.

Thanks

Clue scrolls are probably my favorite piece of content in Runescape and always have been. I absolutely have plans to add clue scrolls and I will love programming them. The only problem is that clue scrolls are 'sugar' and they only work when built upon a very strong foundation with a very strong economy. I will add them eventually but for now there are a lot of things that are needed far more than Uri 🙂

Thats nice to here. Cant wait

I dont think the econemy we be very stable while massive loot drops from donor boxes occure like 5 - 20x a day. And than we also have the loot drops from bosses.

And we got like +- 60 players. That means that 1 of 3 players could have a very high value item. Per day. 

Prices now drop harder than Connor Mcgregor did when fighting Mayweather.

Btw this is not me trying to insult you. Just me being honest en trying to be helpfull. 

GreetZ, 

On 4/16/2020 at 3:11 AM, Bassie said:

Thats nice to here. Cant wait

I dont think the econemy we be very stable while massive loot drops from donor boxes occure like 5 - 20x a day. And than we also have the loot drops from bosses.

And we got like +- 60 players. That means that 1 of 3 players could have a very high value item. Per day. 

Prices now drop harder than Connor Mcgregor did when fighting Mayweather.

Btw this is not me trying to insult you. Just me being honest en trying to be helpfull. 

GreetZ, 

We do appreciate all kinds of feed back if it is good or bad we are here to build a game that all can enjoy including us.

and im 100% behind adding clues when the time is right!