socok

Suggestions - Feel Free to Add-on

Posted (edited)

-Add archlight special attack

-Add gloves of silence to achievement shop

-Fix Chat filter UI so they actually filter public, private, clan,trade 

ADDED 4.18.20

-Maybe add a barrows shop at Edgeville ditch using blood money currency.

-Remove Rarity items from being used in PvP (eliminates the p2w aspect)

Edited by socok
Additional suggestions

I agree with you at this point arclight have a special attack on osrs why there isn't any on lunaris? 
I would also add the fact that ancient shards are way to hard to get for the amount of charges we get from them, it took me 7 hours to get 3 ancient shards and guess what one shard gives you 400 or 600 charges i don't really remember, 400-600 hits is not even 30 min of fighting. Please do something about that.

Chat filters should also be fixed and I think many players would appreciate if we could put off the game chat because when you're skilling it's hard to see what poeple are talking about 

Thank's for reading

-Killtizenx

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Brutaltanks said:

the ability to add koleido cape to max cape 🙂

I'm pretty sure that would be the coolest max cape out there. I'm not sure about you guys 0.0.. but I'd rock a max koleido over any other max cape.
Would you? 😛

14 hours ago, socok said:

-Add arclight special attack

-Add gloves of silence to achievement shop

-Fix Chat filter UI so they actually filter public, private, clan,trade 

- Adding the arclight would be really nice, it does a stat reducing effect. It also does more reduction if it's a demon.

- Having the Gloves of silence in general would be very sick. Making Thieving a bit easier to train. 

Below is information from the osrs wiki, regarding the Arclight's special attack for those wondering.

Weaken will stack additively upon successful hits, unlike the dragon warhammer, which stacks multiplicatively. Two successful special attacks thus reduce an opponent's Strength, Attack and Defence by 10%, or 20% if it is a demon.

Love hearing your suggestions guys.😄 
Alex

• Like 1