Currently zamorak altar doesn't work in the wilderness you can't even use bones on it, since it's the cheapest way to train prayer, I think it should be fixed and there should be a npc to unnote items near the altar.
That's all.

Thank's for reading
Killtizenx.

diamant rouge.jpg

The chaos altar function for prayer would be nice as an addition to one of the activities the wilderness offers and to potentially be considered another Pking hotspot.

However, the gilded altar with the burners lit at home is just generally more convenient and efficient as the main way of training prayer - it is not difficult to obtain bones. Bare in mind you also have the Ectofuntus as an alternative method of training prayer.

On 4/28/2020 at 11:21 AM, killtizenx said:

Currently zamorak altar doesn't work in the wilderness you can't even use bones on it, since it's the cheapest way to train prayer, I think it should be fixed and there should be a npc to unnote items near the altar.
That's all.

Thank's for reading
Killtizenx.

diamant rouge.jpg

I completely agree and this should (and will) be added. Thank you for the suggestion.