houshi sama8

Houshi sama7 Helper application

• How long have you been playing Lunaris for?

I have been playing lunaris a good period time on v1 and i have been on Lunaris v2 since release day

• What have you done during your game time to help other players?

I help out new players as much as possible by answering all questions they may have  and also give them advice on how to start the game

• How active are you on the server?

I Am extremely active on this server i am on everyone day for more than 4 hours a day.

• Why do you think you would be a good fit for this position?

I would be a good fit for this position because i am very knowledgeable on this server and I enjoy helping all players of the community

• Are you able to take instruction and work without being monitored and meet set deadlines?

I am able to do this and I take instructions very well

• Are you active in the Discord server and on forums?

yes I am active on both discord and forums

• Feel free to list any other comments or additions below that will help us to generate a decision. I have a. been a good member for a significant amount of time and have had trusted and helper rank before on lunaris v1
  • Thanks 1

Houshi, I think you'd be a great fit for this position, 

I've seen you help many people at anytime, for anything. That's what being a Helper is about!
With that, you have already helped the server in many, many ways and I'd like to say thank you for that.

So you got my vouch! 

Thank you again for everything you do 😄

• Like 1

Houshi you are definitely in my top picks for the next helper! You've been amazing with the community and extremely helpful.

Keep up the amazing work! Hard work pays off my man.

+1 Got my vouch brother. 

• Like 1

I've seen you help many people at anytime, for anything. That's what being a Helper is about!
With that, you have already helped the server in many, many ways and I'd like to say thank you for that.

So you got my vouch! 

Thank you again for everything you do 😄

From Treumer

jk jk you seem like a nice and helpfull person

• Like 1

Hey Houshi,

I've been watching how you interact and carry yourself in the server, you are knowledgeable, helpful, and well liked, I believe you would make a good fit to join the helper team!

Best of luck,
Xanterra 

• Like 1

I definitely do think you need to boost up your forum posts count.

However, I have known Houshi for a while now, and he has my vouch. Always asking people if they need help, assisting where needed, active both in discord and in game.

Best of luck!

Tbh I would say you deserve moderator but you'd make one hell of a helper, love you and good luck!

My name is Alphabetsoop, and I approve this message.

You have my vouch for Helper. You are currently a great Trusted Member and I believe you would make a great Helper. Thank you for participating in the community especially in these dire times 😛

• Like 1

So you got vouch! 

Thank you again for everything you do 😄

From Spoooder

Posted (edited)

I regards to the re-release of the server, I play several hours per day and have done since release. I can honestly say that Houshi has been THE most active and consistent person in terms of offering help to anyone, whenever and wherever possible.  Even stopping whatever it is he is doing to provide assistance. 

Very clearly a competent and reliable source for help. He's very sociable and easy-going. Never seen him complain or have any conflicts with other players. Positive traits that coincide his helpfulness and make him a great guy for the position.  

Certainly gains my vouch. 👍

- Forged

Edited by Lanson