Peckishwhale

Small Giveaway!

Posted (edited)

Good Afternoon Players,

I have decided as a form of appreciation to the server community, I would create a giveaway that allows you guys to obtain a chance at one of the items below. *Please note the items included in this giveaway is out of my own pocket, which is why there is no high-tier items available*

Items up for grabs!

Capture.PNG.84a0729dc13dc71341f55cdfbab76d2b.PNG

How to enter:

Comment something you like/enjoy about Lunaris - positives affirmations only.

Include your IGN in your comment!

How it will work!

The first 16 users to comment will be in with the chance of winning an item - I will be using a Random Number Generator to determine the number the user gets. The number of the user chosen will correspond to what item they get from the picture above - Example: user is chosen as number 4 from the RNG so they would get the Amulet of Fury (Items 1-16 chosen from left to right).

When will the Giveaway end?

When there are 16 comments in the thread! If all else fails it will remain open until 02/05/20 - 00:00 GMT. 

If by the time the giveaway has ended and there are still vacant numbers, I will re-roll for each user that has commented.

Good Luck!

Edited by Peckishwhale
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Yoo, cool giveaway bro!

What I like about Lunaris? The community and the custom flavour of the game in general. It's a change from osrs and I dig that.

ign: dlongbwana

cheers!

Hey Peckish, great idea here! Lets get the forums popping!!

Please do not include me in the giveaway but thanks anyways.

1 thing I love about Lunaris is the community. I just know one day, this server is going to be one of the best on the market. We have something other servers don't have. A popping discord and great people to chat with!

Good luck everyone! ❤️

• Like 1

I really like how you can upgrade weapons in this game. it gives a chance to get a really OP weapon! I also like the free members that you get from voting. 

Ign: Cardboardbox

Very cool idea but I hope you are giving away duplicates especially because you are an iron man.

Do you have duplicates of the bunny pieces?

Thank you for this opportunity Peckishwhale, keep up the grind homi and thanks for always helping me with my skilling questions when I pm you lol.

There are many things I enjoy about Lunaris, the biggest thing would have to be the community, I have never seen a discord so active; everytime I hop in discord theres always someone to talk to no matter what time of day it is for me.. Everyone in there is really nice people, always helping each other out, giving advice, doing things in-game together, I could go on and on but I think my point is made! 

IGN: MrZoneSix

6 minutes ago, Brandon said:

Very cool idea but I hope you are giving away duplicates especially because you are an iron man.

Do you have duplicates of the bunny pieces?

Of course! Everything included is a duplicate 🙂 

13 minutes ago, Peckishwhale said:

Of course! Everything included is a duplicate 🙂 

Very nice, also please do not enter me into the giveaway of course. 🙂

Posted (edited)

What I like the most in this server is the community. I remember when I joined (like a week ago), everyone was willing to help me, which was really good.

Also, the guides made by the users helped me a lot to start in this game.

ign: xoxota

Cheers!

Edited by xoxota

Thanks For doing this, one of my favorite things of lunaris is the custome home or the the cool achievements system where u gett rewards.

ign baaail

Thanks for making Forums feel a little bit alive @Peckishwhale !

Probably main reason why I am still playing Lunaris is that it is more grindy than other top servers, but greatly rewarding. Lunaris is great as a side game while working on university stuff x=)

ign: Lukas

Results are in. Due to there only being 7 eligible users each player has gotten 2 rewards, with the last 2 remaining rewards rolled on what # of post you have.

Congrats @dlongbwana = Seers Ring, 130x Dragon Bones

Congrats @cardboardbox =  Mage's Book, Dragon Axe

Congrats @MrZoneSix = Amulet of Fury, Infinity Hat

Congrats @xoxota = Archers Ring, Tri-Jester Scarf

Congrats @baaail = Bunny Top, Bunny Legs

Congrats @Lukas = Dark Bow, 60x Dagannoth Bones, Obsidian Platelegs

Congrats @captainphil = Obsidian Platebody, Tyrannical Ring, 500x Chins

Please PM me in-game (IGN: Peckishwhale) to collect your winnings. Alternatively if you're on at the time I will message you. 

• Like 3

i love this server, ive enjoyed the slayer grind and the unique map that gives u a challenge to learn the new rotations.

I hope I can win.

Clorox