Sign in to follow this  
drrdeath

Raids 2 solo guide

Raids 2 Solo Guide

Requirements is 3rd prestige 102 theiving+, 102 woodcutting+, 85+ mining, 80+ smithing, 85+ hunter, 85+ farming, 80+ fishing, 80+ cooking.  Also maxed combat stats (range isn't needed)

Note: To do this it will require some pretty good gear, havent tested solos with bandos but should be possible. Also Any disconnects or anything that causes your account to log out will kick you from raid and you will lose all items placed in bank chests

This raid has 9 rooms + the treasure room estimated time for solos is 45 min - 90 min (unlucky hunter and farming rooms can add a ton of time)

Gear Setup
Helmet: Justiciar helm > Serpentine helm (bringing serp helm makes bringing a antipoison not needed)
Necklace:Fury (or) > Torture
Body: Justiciar body > Torva platebody > bandos chestplate
Cape: Ultra swag cape> Koleido cape> Infernal cape
Weapon:  Scythe of Vitur (would not recommend soloing without scythe)
Legs: Justiciar legs > Torva legs> Bandos Tassets
Gloves: Hulk hands > Barrows gloves
Boots: Primordial Boots
Ring: Wealth i > Berserker ring (i)  (note: wealth does not effect the chest at end but row (i) has decent strength bonus
Mini-me: Scythe + bandos or better. (would not recommend doing without a scythe minime)

Example gear setup
7t6YMse.png

Inventory Setup
(note: these inv setups are with serp helm worn, if you don't use serp, bring a super antipoison over 1 saradomin brew)

With Sang Staff
qZJST0C.png 

Without Sang Staff
IfDkLu4.png

The Raid
(please refer to zetims guide I linked at the top for further detail on rooms)

Room 1 
This is a melee room consisting of Lunaris Champion, Big blacky, Giant Mole, and Abyssal Sire.
 Drink your overload, Protect from melee, then enter the room (note: entering room resets all stats back and leaves overload active)  kill Big blacky > Lunaris champ > Giant Mole > change to pray range and kill sire

Room 2
 (the reset room, aka worst room in the raid)

For this room you will bank most of your supplies using the bank chest. (note if you disconnect or log off all items in chest are lost)
After freeing up around 16 inv spaces, collect lockpicks and choose a path around the room to check the chests (try to be consistant with your path so you dont end up checking the same chest more than once.)
Once you find the chest its all up to rng at this point, just keep picking until you get the red key.
IF YOU GO UNDER 8 BREWS LEFT TOTAL JUST RESET. (it is possible to finish with less, but realllllly rough)

Room 3
This is the mining and woodcutting room. Will take around 30 minutes or so.  Free up 20 inventory spots by banking all your potions.  Then either mine or woodcut first you need 50 logs and 50 bars.  For mining its best to step right next to the rocks before mining to make mini-me consistently mine with you to get double ores.  Mining path would be to get 10 blurite + 10 coal, then make into bars. Then get 10 more blurite > turn bars in > mine coal > make bars > repeat until finished.  Woodcutting is straight fowards, just make sure your minime is cutting with you and basically afk until finished.
Once finished, before going to the next room, i recommend fishing around 10-15 lava eels and cooking them (not needed but makes it a very safe method without wasting much time)  you can leave some of the brews in chest and collect them on farming room later on.   OVERLOAD and use lava eels to heal back up before entering next room.

Room 4

This is another Combat room that consists of, JAD, callisto, crazy arch, chaos fanatic, and 2 Giant Rock Slugs.
For this room you leave pray mage on then Kill JAD (do not pray switch him, hope to tank his range and melee hits and heal up so you dont die), next kill callisto > chaos fanatic > crazy arch > change to pray melee and put mage gear on removing helm, chest, legs, boots (if room) and kill the 2 giant rockslugs

Room 5

YOU ARE ALLOWED TO DIE IN THIS ROOM TO REFILL HITPOINTS AND PRAYER.  This is the puzzle room, its a maze, you can write down your path or just memorize it too use as little food as possible.  (note: when moving spaces it will 90% of the time always be at least 2 steps in 1 direction when on the path)  At the end of this room before entering the barrier, USE A OVERLOAD and pray melee

Room 6

Another combat room consisting of lunaris champion, scorpia, daggonoth supreme, 2 smoke devil bosses.
In this room you start off with pray melee and kill the lunaris champion (be very careful of your hp because the range guys can stack you out) once lunar champ is dead swap to protection from range and kill scorpia > daggonoth > the 2 smoke devils

Room 7

Hunter room, pretty straightfoward, just collect the net and jars and catch and loot lucky implings til you get the green key. You can collect extra bass, tuna, meat pies, and choclate cakes from these imps if you want a little more food.  Minni-me is of no use on this room or further in the raid, so dismiss it.

Room 8

This is the farming room, first thing is to open some inventory spots up and pray that you don't get goutweed (will add almost 30 minutes to this room)  First pickpocket seeds from master farmer, then loot the farming supplies and plant until you find out what seed it is.  It will require 20-25 seeds of that type once you find it.  Once you find the seed, collect 20-25 of them then fill your inventory completly up and plant them letting them all drop to the floor.  Then drop all the junk seeds and farming tools to loot and bring the herbs over to the guy at the door. (he needs 50 total)
DISMISS MINI-ME OVERLOAD AND SUPER ANTIFIRE BEFORE GOING TO NEXT ROOM

Room 9

HULK ROOM,  this room consists of 1 hulk and 2 KBDs.  Pray mage upon entering and be prepared to change prayers immediatly depdning on hulks first attack.  Once he is started i recommend trapping the kbds behind him and leaving pray melee on and swapping to the other 2 prayers. (his melee can be faster than your pray switches sometimes)
IF YOU MISS A PRAYER YOU WILL DIE or IF YOU HAVE MINI-ME SPAWNED WITH HULK ALIVE YOU WILL DIE.

Pray mage - Reeeee and green ball
Pray range - HULk SMASH! and brown ball
Pray melee - ARGHHHHH  

Room 10
The treasure room, goodluck on the loots.  Don't think soloing increases odds to get items.  GOODLUCK to anyone who tries and let the RNG be in your favour.
cpWWSr8.png