Sign in to follow this  
Brutaltanks

current teleport system

hey guy's

i made this post because i think there should be some changes made to the current teleporting system. and the reason i think that is because when ur skilling like farming or if u are pvming in instanced rooms like cerberus, everytime u finish picking the herb or killing the monster u need to teleport to home each time and talk to the teleport wizard or type ::teleport every few seconds which isnt very efficient. i think there should be made a mix between the old teleporting system and the current one to maybe make a way that would make it easier to teleport to those destinations. 

if u Guy's would have an idea of how to make this better, feel free to just post in comments

kind regards

Brutaltanks

Cererbus drops Key Master teleport scrolls. These could be updated to teleport to the Cererbus Lair. 

As for skills, the Combat Bracelet and Skills Necklace could function as teleports. It'll provide quick access to many areas. 

On 3/16/2019 at 6:35 AM, Last Resort said:

Cererbus drops Key Master teleport scrolls. These could be updated to teleport to the Cererbus Lair. 

As for skills, the Combat Bracelet and Skills Necklace could function as teleports. It'll provide quick access to many areas. 

These are some solid ideas, I fully agree the keymaster needs to work soon. Also the skilling necklace sounds like such a solid idea, I thought of teleport tabs u can buy from lets says skilling points u get for doing skilling actions, This might be alot of balance work tho, so The necklace could be a good replacement for that!

• Like 1

On ‎3‎/‎16‎/‎2019 at 6:35 AM, Last Resort said:

some solid idea's, but then there should be a shop like blood money shop that would sell those teleport scrolls because of right now, cerberes barely drops it .

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Brutaltanks said:

some solid idea's, but then there should be a shop like blood money shop that would sell those teleport scrolls because of right now, cerberes barely drops it .

could be upped to 20 like zulrah drops maybe ? 🙂

16 minutes ago, Haze said:

could be upped to 20 like zulrah drops maybe ? 🙂

yh that should be buffed aswell, but what im saying is like the droprate, the chance of those master key teleports dropping is very small, if we were going to implement those teleports, they should buff the droprate.

On 3/19/2019 at 10:36 AM, Terror said:

I got 2 words.... Ancients Spellbook.

You're welcome ;D

That would be useful, I also think that we need the Lunar Spellbook to be coded. There are a lot of very useful spells in there- like vial filling, plank making, pie baking, NPC contant spells, etc.