Sign in to follow this  
Justin

1 year anniversary event!

Greetings Lunarians!

Lunaris is soon turning 1 year old!

March 30th, 2018 was our release date.

Lunaris-new-logo.png.095cc1d5a8a0f417eafc2d517a3a8b0a.png

On this day almost a year ago, we had a lot of work in front of us, and we still do. We did not anticipate all of the positive feedback & love from the community but we're glad you have joined Lunaris and decided to stay. We have a lot of big plans this year & are very excited to share them all with you.

6b3156fcbba3b24e6499a39cc8c24f59.png

During our 1 year anniversary, a custom server event will be released! This is your chance to get limited time items and celebrate with all of the other Lunarians all of the positive gains we've made over the past year!

bfea27680b078cf3867d25cf916766f8.png

Log in this Friday or any point this weekend to claim your 1-year anniversary player appreciation bundle! PM Justin in-game or on our Discord server with code "1yeardown"  to claim your reward! 

51d636a20ca59261bb3c6f89380d15df.png

And make sure to be online to earn your limited time only 1-year Anniversary items from the event! 

• Thanks 1

We did it. Tho i have not bin here for the full year, but i plan to be here for the next many years to come! We work very hard in different ways as staff for the server to thrive. I know we will have much much more content in the future so stick with us for the ride!