Sign in to follow this  
Orin

Heyy

Hey all, I'm Orin and just joined a couple of days ago. This server really sticks out to me and I'm enjoying my time here. 

Currently going for the prestige levels, wish my luck on the grind 🙂

Outside of gaming, I'm a software developer and enjoy doing that as my career as well as in my offtime. Looking forward to meeting new people and have fun on this server. IGN is Orin2005, if you see me around feel free to say hi.

-Orin

Welcome to Lunaris Orin, I am currently in the process of getting my bachelors degree in Computer Science with a focus on Software Engineering. Good to have some versed programmers around the community ;). If you haven't yet make sure to link your forums account to your game account by speaking to the Forum Account Manager inside the bank at home.

5 minutes ago, Brandon said:

Welcome to Lunaris Orin, I am currently in the process of getting my Bachelor's degree in Computer Science with a focus on Software Engineering. Good to have some versed programmers around the community ;). If you haven't yet make sure to link your forums account to your game account by speaking to the Forum Account Manager inside the bank at home.

Very Nice! I do have my bachelors and have been doing professional software development for about 3.5 years, but been doing it since high school. 🙂 How far into your degree are you?

Really love what you are doing here. I also told Justin yesterday that if you are ever in need of some help from another dev, feel free to reach out here or in discord. I don't have any RSPS coding experience, but I've been doing Java for a while and as long as the library with it is good I should be able to traverse it pretty well.

Thanks for the warm welcome! Looking forward to being here for a bit.

-Orin

1 minute ago, Orin said:

Very Nice! I do have my bachelors and have been doing professional software development for about 3.5 years, but been doing it since high school. 🙂 How far into your degree are you?

Really love what you are doing here. I also told Justin yesterday that if you are ever in need of some help from another dev, feel free to reach out here or in discord. I don't have any RSPS coding experience, but I've been doing Java for a while and as long as the library with it is good I should be able to traverse it pretty well.

Thanks for the warm welcome! Looking forward to being here for a bit.

-Orin

I am a senior this coming up year but unfortunately I will have to do one extra year as I opted to get my associates degree before moving on to my  bachelors. I should also mention that I have been programming daily for around 5 years so I have much more experience than the progress of my degree.

Just now, Brandon said:

I am a senior this coming up year but unfortunately I will have to do one extra year as I opted to get my associates degree before moving on to my  bachelors. I should also mention that I have been programming daily for around 5 years so I have much more experience than the progress of my degree.

I gotcha, that is how I was when I was getting my degree. I luckily only had to do an extra semester, which I just did a summer semester so I graduated on track to what I expected. 

I definitely wasn't doubting your programming experience, its obvious you know how to considering all the custom stuff you have done here so far. Was more of a if you would like help from time to time implementing new things, I can spend some time doing stuff either website related or server related.

Either way, I learned WAY more on the job/in my freetime than in school. Unfortunately, it's just a ticket we have to punch to get to the fun stuff. 

1 minute ago, Orin said:

I gotcha, that is how I was when I was getting my degree. I luckily only had to do an extra semester, which I just did a summer semester so I graduated on track to what I expected. 

I definitely wasn't doubting your programming experience, its obvious you know how to considering all the custom stuff you have done here so far. Was more of a if you would like help from time to time implementing new things, I can spend some time doing stuff either website related or server related.

Either way, I learned WAY more on the job/in my freetime than in school. Unfortunately, it's just a ticket we have to punch to get to the fun stuff. 

Absolutely, if you do want to help me with something you can add me as a friend on Discord and we can chat about something that I do actually need but do not have the time to do myself at the moment 🙂

Welcome brother, pleasure having you on Lunaris.

Looking forward to seeing you in game! Let me or any other staff member know if you have any questions. Happy Grinding. 

On 5/24/2019 at 9:17 PM, Yaz said:

Welcome brother, pleasure having you on Lunaris.

Looking forward to seeing you in game! Let me or any other staff member know if you have any questions. Happy Grinding. 

Thanks Yaz! I'll see you around 🙂

• Like 1

Welcome to Lunaris and the forums man! Thanks for taking the time to write out an introduction and make a forums account! If you need anything, just direct message me on discord or in-game! Always happy to help! ❤️ Blisziful