Sign in to follow this  
Tehdoodle

Hello there Lunarians

My name is Hazzaa, I've been playing Lunaris and it's predecessor (RemotePvP) for a long time and I've been on and off Lunaris since almost day 1 (I didn't really use the forums until now),
I went by the name Tehdude and now my username is Tehdoodle. I'm 21 years old and I live in Saudi Arabia I'm currently studying my 2nd year of computer science, to keep it short and simple I'm just a 21 year college guy with no hopes and dreams and a mild depression that just wants to play video games all day and call it a day.

21 hours ago, Tehdoodle said:

My name is Hazzaa, I've been playing Lunaris and it's predecessor (RemotePvP) for a long time and I've been on and off Lunaris since almost day 1 (I didn't really use the forums until now),
I went by the name Tehdude and now my username is Tehdoodle. I'm 21 years old and I live in Saudi Arabia I'm currently studying my 2nd year of computer science, to keep it short and simple I'm just a 21 year college guy with no hopes and dreams and a mild depression that just wants to play video games all day and call it a day.

Glad to have a veteran like you from RemotePvP back playing Lunaris =). Welcome back to the community.

First time I've seen the veteran rank! Welcome back and were glad to have you! A lot has changed probably since you've been gone! If you need anything let me know. And welcome back again! ❤️ Blisziful