Sign in to follow this  
Pup

Music Jammage

@Pookie told me to post here so im gonna

i play music and it's basically the only other thing i do. This is my current/main band nesh.
for fans of loud music, myspace, screaming about the government or depression.

this next one is my old band. have fun guessing who I am.

for fans of being in love and making sure everyone knows about it.

I also have way more solo projects than I need but at that point it may get spammy.

edit: I also tried making runescape music. im not very good, and if you listened to the other two videos im sure you can guess why.

https://depone502.bandcamp.com/album/descent

Edited by Pup
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I personally don't listen to this type of music but I definitely have respect for anyone who can make it. What I really want to hear is that Runescape music that you made 🙂 Even if it does suck xd

10 hours ago, Justin said:

Ayeee Very cool man, I use to listen to some music somewhat similar to this. My GF got very tired of it very quickly :p.

thanks! I am very fortunate that my fiance likes most of the same music I do, and we even play in nesh together!

10 hours ago, Halen said:

image.thumb.png.5bd1cb8fdba1269a93ed55a9430abd68.png
Not gonna lie I lol'd at how you worded that xd

Awesome though, cool to see some creative types in the community. Keep pursuing!

Hahahaha Yeah I am trying to spread out music wise but heavy loud music is my forte.

5 hours ago, Brandon said:

I personally don't listen to this type of music but I definitely have respect for anyone who can make it. What I really want to hear is that Runescape music that you made 🙂 Even if it does suck xd

i posted the link above! But here it is again: https://depone502.bandcamp.com

On 6/2/2019 at 2:22 AM, Blisziful said:

This is super impressive. Thanks for sharing a part of who you are with us! ❤️ Blisziful 

Thanks, Blisziful, glad you appreciate it! Maybe I can end up making some music for Lunaris someday haha.