Sign in to follow this  
DrStrange

Hi Lunaris!

Hello everyone, my ign is Dr Strange, I started playing Lunaris yesterday and I´m loving it already.

I study international business so I can give any advice about marketing strategies and such. Real name´s Adolf (Don´t call me Hitler) and I´m Mexican.

Hope I get along well with everyone and thanks for creating this awesome server!.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, DrStrange said:

Hello everyone, my ign is Dr Strange, I started playing Lunaris yesterday and I´m loving it already.

I study international business so I can give any advice about marketing strategies and such. Real name´s Adolf (Don´t call me Hitler) and I´m Mexican.

Hope I get along well with everyone and thanks for creating this awesome server!.

Welcome buddy, I am glad you are liking the server. I will definitely pass on this good news to Ryan! Hope to see you around in the long term 😛

Welcome to Lunaris! Thanks for taking the time to introduce yourself to the community on our forums! It's great to learn about you and who you are! If you need anything, be sure to let me or a fellow staff member of mine know as we are always glad to help out! Enjoy! ❤️ Blisziful