Sign in to follow this  
Xanterra

Late Intro

Hey all it's ya boi, Xanterra,
 so I know I am a month or two late to do my introduction, and a lot of you know me already, but not many of you know anything about me.
My real name is Ben Graham I'm 23 and live in Perth Australia. I've been playing maybe 4-6 weeks so far on and off with the majority of that time being spent being scammed by my R2 and nex boxes and spending my life killing lunairs Champs and Warriors with not much lucky besides a DXP ring at 131 KC ;). Currently I have two in-game pets being Chinchompa and Vet'Ion Jr. I haven't prestiged once, as i spend all my time at Lunaris Champions and Warriors, I know, no life right? But hope to max prestige at some point.
Also as a game lets play 3 truths 1 lie who ever guesses the lie first gets 100m in game ;) - One chance each :)

1. I've been bitten by a lion

2. I've been bitten by a ostrich

3. I have been charged at by an elephant 

4. I've been charged by a rhino

Edited by Xanterra

im gonna assume bitten by a rhino haha. Nice intro btw!

• Haha 1

Just now, Xanterra said:

Hahaha thanks man, pity bitten by a rhino wasn't an option 😉

As you can see, i am sleep deprived, and I cannot read LOL

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Xanterra said:

so I know I am a month or two late to do my introduction, and a lot of you know me already, but not many of you know anything about me.
My real name is Ben Graham I'm 23 and live in Perth Australia. I've been playing maybe 4-6 weeks so far on and off with the majority of that time being spent being scammed by my R2 and nex boxes and spending my life killing lunairs Champs and Warriors with not much lucky besides a DXP ring at 131 KC ;). Currently I have two in-game pets being Chinchompa and Vet'Ion Jr. I haven't prestiged once, as i spend all my time at Lunaris Champions and Warriors, I know, no life right? But hope to max prestige at some point.
Also as a game lets play 3 truths 1 lie who ever guesses the lie first gets 100m in game 😉 - One chance each 🙂

Welcome Ben, great intro 😃 I'm gonna have to say...... being bitten by the lion was the lie in this one :p.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Justin said:

Welcome Ben, great intro 😃 I'm gonna have to say...... being bitten by the lion was the lie in this one :p.

Cheers my guy! Not sure that some one with the ::give command should be allowed to enter though xD

4 hours ago, Xanterra said:

Also as a game lets play 3 truths 1 lie who ever guesses the lie first gets 100m in game 😉 - One chance each 🙂

Welcome to the forums, glad to see you signing up :). From reading your post it seems like all your RNG was spent up on that ring!

Also I do not believe any of the 4 options you listed. Proof or I call lies on them all, now where is my 100m? 🙂

5 hours ago, Brandon said:

Welcome to the forums, glad to see you signing up :). From reading your post it seems like all your RNG was spent up on that ring!

Also I do not believe any of the 4 options you listed. Proof or I call lies on them all, now where is my 100m? 🙂

Damn right it was got 6 R2 boxes and didnt total more than 100m :classic_laugh: but sadly three of them are actually true better luck next time ;)

It's never too late to formally introduce yourself! Great introduction post by the way & welcome to Lunaris and it's forums! If you need anything, be sure to ask! I'm always happy to help as well as my colleagues! I am going to guess. . . bitten by a lion? Those all seem crazy that 3/4 of those are truthful! ❤️ Blisziful 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, robb said:

I've been bitten by a ostrich   nice intro much better then mine 🙂 gotta get on the prestige grind

for sure dude the prestige grind is going almost P1 :D just slayer farm and herb left

Glad to have you Xanterra, havent seen you in a while! Looking forward to re-connecting my friend. Let me know if you need anything.