Sign in to follow this  
NoOne

Aloha

1.       My in-game name is No One

2.       I’ve been playing since April as a duo ironman

3.       I enjoy raids and bossing.

4.       I’m currently 26 years old

5.       I have 17 pets (11 unique and the rest duplicates)

6.       I am currently prestige 3. I will likely go for prestige 5 or 6 but had to stop while the requirements for duo ironman relink are decided so I don’t lock myself out.

7.       I have been playing RS on and off again since about a year after launch.

8.       My end game goal is to either hit P21 or solo both raids efficiently on my duo ironman. (can almost solo raid 1 XD )

1 hour ago, NoOne said:

1.       My in-game name is No One

2.       I’ve been playing since April as a duo ironman

3.       I enjoy raids and bossing.

4.       I’m currently 26 years old

5.       I have 17 pets (11 unique and the rest duplicates)

6.       I am currently prestige 3. I will likely go for prestige 5 or 6 but had to stop while the requirements for duo ironman relink are decided so I don’t lock myself out.

7.       I have been playing RS on and off again since about a year after launch.

8.       My end game goal is to either hit P21 or solo both raids efficiently on my duo ironman. (can almost solo raid 1 XD )

Nice intro, welcome to the forums noob. I do not think you will lock yourself out of linking. You are probably safe to continue training 😃

8 hours ago, Brandon said:

Nice intro, welcome to the forums noob. I do not think you will lock yourself out of linking. You are probably safe to continue training 😃

crap. :classic_blink: Why didn't you tell me during x4 exp. I could off prestiged and maxed out P4 :classic_biggrin: oh well. Guess i'll wait for next time.

Edited by NoOne

Man, you've only been here since April and have 11 unique pets! That's more than me! And on a Duo Ironman, nice! Thanks for taking the time to introduce yourself to the community 🙂 Welcome! If you need anything, be sure to let me or another staff member know! We are ALWAYS happy to help! ❤️ Blisziful 

P.S.- Thank you for all your hard work submitting things in the #bugs channel on ::discord! Much appreciation for that!