Sign in to follow this  
Avalance

Hello there dear lunarians

Hi there, 

My name is Tom or as I am known in game avalance, I'm a 24 years old Facility Management graduate that is currently taking extra courses in IT and project management and Java-engineering. Also I'm from Holland. Currently I'm working as a cook in a restaurant in Holland in the province of Groningen. I started playing Lunaris about a month ago and so far I loved it. After maxing my rs3 account I was looking for something fun to do. Together with a friend we started looking for servers that support duo/group ironman and so I found Lunaris. He quit after 2 weeks (tops), but i kept playing. The game and content are fine, but the real reason I enjoy Lunaris is you guys, the community. The time I have available for freetime I try to get online, but because of work, study and sports this has not been the greatest amount of time lately. But as a closing note, I'm very pleased I got to meet this great community and see you in-game!!

Greetings Avalance

• Confused 1

Ayyoo Avalance =D Welcome to the forums

Glad to see you've stuck with the community, we've got so much to come I can't even wait to see where it brings us.

I took some classes in high school on programming, but I already knew what they were teaching me, so I lost interest quickly and never pursued another course :(

Unfortunate to see your duo quit, will be awesome though if we get a re-linking type addition ;)

• Like 1

Welcome Tom =)!!  I'm glad to hear you're enjoying the community so much!! We're for sure building something great together. You should hop in the ::Discord #Music sometimes. Lot of players & staff frequent these voice chans daily, especially at nights.  What type of cooking do you do? You making those Poffertjes's? xD

Thanks for sharing a bit about yourself! It's always great to learn about people and where they come from / their culture. I too work in the restaurant business. What type of food does the one you work at serve? Anyway, if you need anything to be sure to let me or another staff member know. Glad to have you apart of our community 🙂 ❤️ Blisziful