Sign in to follow this  
4evaSolo

Late introduction

4evasolo but we can still be friends and do some bossing or whatever.. just don’t take all the kills😂

Sometimes I ask dumb questions but it’s usually for a good reason.

25 so no kid shh over this way🙅‍♂️

Always down to help when ever I can and have the right information

rsps vet

ex-staff of 2 ps 

Anything else hit my pm’s

peace love happiness🤙🏽

• Like 1

Thanks for taking the time to make an official introductory post on the forums for the rest of the community to learn about you from. I myself, already know you and you are one of my #IronManBTW buds! I've enjoyed playing with you thus far, and can't wait to see what the future holds! Thanks for picking Lunaris as you're home- we are honored to have you. If you need anything or have questions don't EVER hesitate to reach out to me or another one of my fellow staff members! ❤️ Blisziful 

☺️🖖

On 6/8/2019 at 1:09 AM, Blisziful said:

Thanks for taking the time to make an official introductory post on the forums for the rest of the community to learn about you from. I myself, already know you and you are one of my #IronManBTW buds! I've enjoyed playing with you thus far, and can't wait to see what the future holds! Thanks for picking Lunaris as you're home- we are honored to have you. If you need anything or have questions don't EVER hesitate to reach out to me or another one of my fellow staff members! ❤️ Blisziful