Sign in to follow this  
Konungur

Introduction of the one and only Konungur

Hi everyone, first introduction post of any kind so here goes nothing, My name is Caleb, in game it's Konungur. I've only been playing Lunaris for a couple weeks but honestly I can't believe it's taken me this long to find it, I've been looking for a server with this quality of content and endgame for a long long time. My favorite thing you do in game is bossing without a doubt. I just turned 23 and played Rs3 for a long time before I got out of that and started playing servers. No pets currently but eventually I plan on getting them all. Currently working on my first prestige and eventually maxing. That's about all I have for now, I plan on updating this intro with prestige and pet progress etc. End game goals include maxing/all pets obtainable, and having 2 sets of max gear for melee, mage and range respectively.

Thanks

Caleb/Konungur

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Konungur said:

Hi everyone, first introduction post of any kind so here goes nothing, My name is Caleb, in game it's Konungur. I've only been playing Lunaris for a couple weeks but honestly I can't believe it's taken me this long to find it, I've been looking for a server with this quality of content and endgame for a long long time. My favorite thing you do in game is bossing without a doubt. I just turned 23 and played Rs3 for a long time before I got out of that and started playing servers. No pets currently but eventually I plan on getting them all. Currently working on my first prestige and eventually maxing. That's about all I have for now, I plan on updating this intro with prestige and pet progress etc. End game goals include maxing/all pets obtainable, and having 2 sets of max gear for melee, mage and range respectively.

Thanks

Caleb/Konungur

Welcome to the Lunaris forums 😃 Glad you like the game!

You should come in Discord sometimes. I chill in there daily and chat with people. Fun times

I said the same thing about Lunaris when I joined, something like "where has this beautiful piece of art been this whole time." It does have EVERYTHING or most things that you could want to make it a perfect home. I've been here for about 6 months myself. Anyway, thank you for taking the time to make a formal introduction to the community on the forums! It means a lot to us here on the team of Lunaris. If you need anything be sure to let us know as we are all always glad to help! ❤️ Blisziful