Sign in to follow this  
Lmaoko

Introduction

Hey, I'm Eamonn.

I"m 16 years old and currently living in ireland and attending secondary school. Dont really have much going on in life. I played this game before about a year ago and had a bit of a break but i came back cos its pretty much the only rsps ive enjoyed in the past few years

2 hours ago, Lmaoko said:

Hey, I'm Eamonn.

I"m 16 years old and currently living in ireland and attending secondary school. Dont really have much going on in life. I played this game before about a year ago and had a bit of a break but i came back cos its pretty much the only rsps ive enjoyed in the past few years

Welcome back friend! Came back and killed some Simon says 🙂 Stay tuned for your rewards tomorrow.

Welcome Lmao. I plan to go to Ireland sometime for a year or two, lots of nice scenery there. Should hop in the ::Discord #voice sometimes 😃 Very active throughout the day with vets/staff members.

Welcome to Lunaris man! We are very glad that you chose our community to be your new home! If you need anything, be sure to let myself or any of the other staff members above me know! We are ALWAYS glad to help out 🙂 Have fun! ❤️ Blisziful