Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Last Resort

Individual & Group Activities

Individual & Group Activities   

12 members have voted

  1. 1. What sort of individual activites would you like to see on Lunaris?

    • PvM/Combat (Rock Golem, etc)
    • Skilling /Non-combat (Quiz Master, etc)
    • PvP/Wilderness (Wilderness clue scrolls, etc)
    • Combination (PvM & Skilling for example)
    • Other
      0
  2. 2. What sort of group activites would you like to see on Lunaris?

    • PvM/Combat (Wild Jade Vine, etc)
    • Skilling/Non-combat (Shooting Star, etc)
    • PvP/Wilderness (Warband Warcamp, etc)
    • Combination (PvM & Skilling for example)
    • Other
      0


Recommended Posts

These are super nice ideas man!
I like how this will make players skill and pvm together!
You have so many good ideas tbh, keep em coming dude!

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is a fantastic thread and almost every suggestion is great. The only thing is that I have a lot in the works right now. Instead of creating entirely new activities I want to focus on creating the OSRS activities. Before doing that I need to get the skills we offer to around 90-95% functionality. We have started on Slayer and Farming which I am very excited for. Once those are complete I want to move on to hunter. Once hunter is pretty good I want to make the gathering skills perfect.

After all of the skills are pretty decent I want to work on OSRS DnD. One I really want to do is mother load mine, wintertodt, etc.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OMG pookie is a yes! i have talked about random events in staff meeting alot of positive vibes on it.. i remember them from the old game (only version i played) most users thought they were negative but not my self it was something to beak up the long skilling soo for me.. a vote yes.. but as Brandon says i agree we have loads to do.. but this is 100% a great post.. 100% what we look for in post like this keep up the great work.. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/17/2019 at 9:49 AM, Xanterra said:

Mmmmmmmm these would such a juicy update, not only do they increase community interaction but they also help to make some skills more than than they usually would be.

I would certainly hope so. 

To me, it makes training skills alot more fun and would encourage me to prestige even more. Also, it allows the players to be more "skillful" in regards to their skills. 

 

On 6/17/2019 at 2:26 PM, juergen said:

Grate idea and also uniq post keep that up @Last Resort

Thank you for your comment! 

 

On 6/18/2019 at 7:36 AM, Haze said:

These are super nice ideas man!
I like how this will make players skill and pvm together!
You have so many good ideas tbh, keep em coming dude!

That's definitely my intentions. Thank you for your input! 

 

On 6/20/2019 at 5:36 PM, Brandon said:

This is a fantastic thread and almost every suggestion is great. The only thing is that I have a lot in the works right now. Instead of creating entirely new activities I want to focus on creating the OSRS activities. Before doing that I need to get the skills we offer to around 90-95% functionality. We have started on Slayer and Farming which I am very excited for. Once those are complete I want to move on to hunter. Once hunter is pretty good I want to make the gathering skills perfect.

After all of the skills are pretty decent I want to work on OSRS DnD. One I really want to do is mother load mine, wintertodt, etc.

For the most part, they still function as the normal and original counterparts. Some have slightly different but logical changes. It 100% doesn't have to reflect OSRS, in my opinion. 

Though, I personally would prefer customized implementations for things like this. New mechanics are fun to learn, adds new rewarding ways to train certain skills and makes your skills more... skillful, if that makes sense. 

 

On 6/21/2019 at 12:35 AM, Pookie said:

OMG pookie is a yes! i have talked about random events in staff meeting alot of positive vibes on it.. i remember them from the old game (only version i played) most users thought they were negative but not my self it was something to beak up the long skilling soo for me.. a vote yes.. but as Brandon says i agree we have loads to do.. but this is 100% a great post.. 100% what we look for in post like this keep up the great work.. 

Honestly, I enjoyed them and they were fun little activities to do. I remember the wide variety of them, which actually encouraged me to train more often. 

I've been at P3 for a long time and have played for longer than a year. I don't feel it's truly worth prestiging and I get very bored while training skills. That's when I thought of this idea and it definitely would help me to want to prestige and train more often. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×