Sign in to follow this  
Yaz

Our current situation

An update on where we are

Hello everyone, I would like to address something that has occurred over the course of the last few days, of which you all have most likely been aware of. Our head administrator and staff manager Justin, has been away for a few days. Both me and Brandon would like to update you, as we feel we owe it to our players to hear it from us, rather than the word being spread externally.

At this point in time, Justin has left the team here at Lunaris, and will not be returning as it stands. Obviously, this was a decision of which we were not aware of, as we believed that he would be coming back after a couple days, since he had to handle something in real life. This being said, do not worry, Justin is OK and there is nothing wrong with his health or well-being. The reasoning behind his decision of leaving Lunaris has not been directly coordinated with me nor Brandon. This being said, we are continuing operations and will continue to remain online. 

I will be taking over operations and the staff management, in addition to my current responsibilities as marketing/business manager. We are going to try our best to move past this, but please note:

This will not be a smooth transitional period. It may be a difficult process, as our staff team has been cut, and certain obligations may not be able to be handled at the same pace they were before. Any update or decision that is made, we will assure you that you guys will be notified. We appreciate all the support everyone has shown, and the continuous faith you all have in Lunaris. 

If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to me directly, or contact a staff member. Thank you for your cooperation. 

• Sad 2

Rest in peace Justin. I know for sure that you'll do an outstanding job filling in for him though Yaz 🙂

• Thanks 1

Going to be very sad not seeing him around anymore, but  you'll do a great job Yaz, and you will still have a great community that will always be willing to help out you and the rest of the team! All the best mate

• Like 1

Appreciate Justin for all of his hard work, Sad to see him go. Best of luck for the future guys!

• Like 1

Woah didn't see this one coming O.o will definitely be missed 

• Like 1