Sign in to follow this  
Justin

Hello Everyone

To old friends & all Lunarians

Hello everyone, I've been meaning to make this post for the last couple days but have been rather busy with moving. I just wanted to make an official post regarding my whereabouts and what all happened. 

Recently as many of you know I've left the Administration & Staff Team. This decision was not an easy one to make by any means. For over a year now I've been helping with the development & progression of Lunaris & it has truly changed my life. Some of you may know Brandon & I met about 3-4 years ago on his old project RemotePVP & I've been around since then helping with what I can. This community is very special and is destined to be at the top. 

Unfortunately I can no longer procrastinate over certain goals I've neglected for far too long. I have made so many great friends here, some of which currently are inactive but returning, some who never had left. Many people come & go and unfortunately that is going to be my case until I'm in a better head space & feel more confident over where I currently stand in life.

Once I'm able I will return and will help in any sense of the word. I hope some of you understand and I'm sorry to those I've let down by departing.  

Reachable on Discord  -  Help Bot#6897

Edited by Justin
  • Thanks 1

Ill be the first to say thank you <3 i miss you and i love you..
Thank you for becoming a great friend of mine..
I hope your move goes well.. and i hope the goals you set to achieve are reached and you return to your fellow lover. 

With this.. i do what i only know what to do.. is rise a tribute in your honor..

thank you my friend for everything 

lighter_at_concert.jpg

I had a blast working together with you my friend. You will be heavily missed on the team and the server. Thank you for giving me the oppertunity to join the staff team. I wish you the very best with what’s going to be coming in your future <3 

Much love, Hazed ❤️

Thank you for all your hard work and dedication to help make Lunaris what it is today. We are very appreciative for everything you have done for our community and how you strived to make Lunaris successful. 

Hopefully everything works out for you and best of luck on any future endeavors! 

Like i've said before, you are one of the best staff members i've ever encountered on any rsps. Will miss you bro hope you can get right in the head or whatever you're dealing with. Thanks for all that you have done for the server bud.