Sign in to follow this  
k0king1525

I bid farewell

Although my time was short on lunaris it was truly a wonderful and magical experience. The people I got to meet and become friends with the community I wouldn't trade it for the world. Sadly though due to things in real life that I'm not going to get too deep into mainly mental health such as depression and some legal issues that need resolved I will not be returning to lunaris anytime soon nor maybe even forever................I'm honestly crying typing this out, you wouldn't think that leaving an rsps would be this hard but you people made my life much happier and I thank you from the bottom of my heart and soul for all you've done for me. Canadian, atem, lunariswar, gemstone you were the biggest parts on that community to me you always were there trying to pick me up even a few others you always joked always had fun and always made me feel like life wasnt a big bowl of booty flakes and I love you for that. Though my farewell is unexpected things that are going on are far to upsetting and bad to talk about do not worry about me though I will be fine. I just wanted to come on and give you all a proper goodbye from me. Canadian I want you to keep those items and use them for good my brothers my lunarians my lunaris family thank you so so so much I love you guys and I'm gonna miss the shit out of you. Sincerely K0king1525 or just Bailey works 🙂 ❤️ goodbye brothers.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Lunaris will be here for when you decide to come back!

• Haha 1

Bye 😞 I hope things turn around in your life for the better and I hope that when they do Lunaris 2.0 will be released for you to come back and play with us 😛

• Haha 1

As sudden as my departure was my comeback so is my return I'm pleased to announce legal issues were taken care off and things went really well basically a slap on the wrist due to a perfectly clean record I wanted to thank you all for showing you care dw I'm back to stay dint know how much I'll be on I'm very backed up on work since I was unable to do anything while the legal issues were going on with my private business I did spend 3 days in jail very eye opening but like I said things worked in my favor thankfully so my fellow lunarians be ready because the king has come..........home ❤️