Sign in to follow this  
lunariswar

farewell friends

Posted (edited)

we had are ups and downs on the server for sure, i loved the server and i'm greatful i was in the presence of a very good developer and a awesome family

i can remember the first time i logged in how the community was down to my very few last days for me everyone was very helpful and cared for one another and thats what you gotta look for in a community we were one big family yes we had are fights with one another but we always worked it out and if you you left you were bound to come back to lunaris.

to yaz mate you made my day always i hope the very best for you lad in game and in real life  such a good lad.

to atem i wanna leave you the sitdown cc make it grow and prosper-you better work on them switches bud  :) your doing great.

to canadianpk you been with me since day one bud one of my best friends online i hope the best for you.

to brandon you never let me down on a update lad form the release of lunaris to now you always kept me happy i know we had are ups and downs but i do hope the best for lunaris.

to pookie keep on keeping on fella keep grinding out those 2billion skills and knocking fellas out with that pookie powah!.

to hazed man oh man imma miss you  deep down someone i could reach out to with anything. anything at all! and i loved that.

to sb spoken nothing to say about him hes a big nerd  ❤️ jk i love you lad imma miss you just as much as hazed man keep up on helping people bud.

and to everyone i love you guys you made my last year a god sent in my rsps life i wouldnt know what to do if i never met you guys i hope everyone continues the old grind man.   

farewells, lunariswar

Edited by lunariswar
  • Like 2

we will miss you, i hope you return for lunaris 2.0 buddy. and sitdown will grow so much you will have to re-apply love you tho dude 😛

• Like 1

Lunar I wish you the best as soon as you leave I come back lol I hope you find happiness man imma miss you for sure thank you for everything you done for me

• Like 1

It was a pleasure bro, you were a huge part in the success of Lunaris's community.

Hope to see you during our relaunch!

Aw it awas a good run Lunar <3 I will miss you a shit ton on the server! Feel free to always just pm me on discord if you want to chat or some bb <3 

Much Love, Hazed <3