new skill artisan   

3 members have voted

1. 1. would you like to see a new skill introduced into lunaris 2.0

• yes
    • no

Hello everyone, My names k0king and ive been on the server for a couple months now and am very excited to see the big reveal of Lunaris 2.0. I know many great things will come with this update and the server will turn around and get tons of players. Along with lunaris 2.0 I would like to share an idea ive had for a little while now to go into the update. A new skill yes I know nobody likes new skill because they have to re-max but the skill would be called artisan which was polled in osrs a little while back and got 67% voted yes with 33% voting no but since it was 75% it was not passed sadly. however I believe it would be a great addition to this server it would be a skill basically like slayer but for skillers. with this update would bring a few things extra into the game such as the artisan armour set which would grant an extra 40% xp in all skills(excluding combat, prayer) with the skill there would be points given each skilling task complete, which of course would also come the different difficulty of each task being able to choose easy, medium, hard, and elite tasks. Also each task would give artisan points which can be spent in the shop for the artisan gear set. Many good things can come from this update a few being people would want to max because the skill would make you do different tasks would be training other skills which would get you close to max anyhow. However when you prestige the gear only requires 1 in each stat to wear making skilling much quicker less tedious and makes it more fun. There could be extra rewards like untradeables but I feel like you would get all those skilling supplies such as ores logs etc... that it would be too op to have extra rewards since you could just sell the stuff you gathered to other players for money. Its a working progress lemme know what you guys think whether its a yes or a hell no. I just figured id share my idea with everybody and see what you all think thank you for reading my post have a wonderful day.

• Thanks 1

That would be pretty cool. So you are geared towards artisan? Are you looking to introduce a new skill that has yet to be created, and get some feedback/ideas from the community, or you wanted one that has polled on 07 but has not passed.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

id like some discussion from community not exactly like osrs had it polled but something along those lines

thank you for the feed back brothers ❤️

Edited by k0king1525
  • Like 1

I think it would be a good idea but I'm concerned about the amount of coding that would actually go into this. Other than that I like the idea.