Yaz

Beta testing application

1.  Have you played the previous revision of Lunaris? If so, for how long.

Yes for almost 1 year

2.  Please describe your knowledge on the mechanics of OSRS, and your experience with it.

ive killed ever boss from jad to hydra as well as completed raids one and two on osrs

3.  Have you been a beta tester on a server, or have owned/been on a upper-level staff management team before? If so, please list qualifications.

ive never tested but I could have if I had applied

4.  Are you willing to provide constructive feedback, or report any issues or bugs throughout the process of this beta testing period?

absolutely I enjoy bug fixes and being a part of the identifying process

5.  How often would you be able to log onto the beta world everyday? How long per day?

as of right now im free everyday vor the next 3 months all day

6.  Would you be willing to work alongside the balance team in order to provide insight, and help in the final development process of Lunaris?

yes I would be fine with wut ever tasks are needed to get this game up and running

• Thanks 1

I have, I believe I started playing in May of 2019. 

2.  Please describe your knowledge on the mechanics of OSRS, and your experience with it.

I used to play quite a bit back in the day before the eoc and have dabbled in osrs some recently. Mainly I stick to private servers and have played many different kinds

3.  Have you been a beta tester on a server, or have owned/been on a upper-level staff management team before? If so, please list qualifications.

I have not beta tested before but I was a trusted member on Lunaris previously before the talk of a newer version

4.  Are you willing to provide constructive feedback, or report any issues or bugs throughout the process of this beta testing period?

Of course, I have no problem voicing any issues or problems and communicating with staff

5.  How often would you be able to log onto the beta world everyday? How long per day?

I would be able to play atleast 4 hours a day. My work schedule is odd but I am flexible.

6.  Would you be willing to work alongside the balance team in order to provide insight, and help in the final development process of Lunaris?

I would, I planned on being a big part of the community same as I was before.

• Thanks 1

Yes for a year or so

I  understand most of the pvp/pvm mechanics been playing rs as a whole for a good amount of time now. I've done most of the endgame pvm,pk content.

Beta tester no, but i was admin/moderator on a few different servers until they shutdown due to owner/fund issues

Absolutely i want to see lunaris grow and the only way to do that is as a team make sure the game is perfect.

Almost everyday for up to 8-10 hours a day most of the week

6.  Would you be willing to work alongside the balance team in order to provide insight, and help in the final development process  of Lunaris?

Absolutely i'll do everything in my power to help where its needed

• Thanks 1

Yes i have an i played for a while, also i was a known YouTuber on the server & also staff.

Not sure how to correctly answer this, but i can say if something seems out of place or if something isn't working correctly.

Not to far up on a staff team, highest position iv'e been on a server would be a moderator but as stated before i was helper on here an could of definitely moved up in ranks but had family matters to deal with, an also yes iv'e been a beta tester before but can't re-call what server it was.

Of course i wouldn't be here trying to waste anyone's time, i'm here making this to be productive an help a server grow to the top even if i get no reward i'm rewarded with knowing i helped & kept staff updated with any issues i might of ran into while beta testing.

everyday, i'd say about 1 - 2 hours now if other players are on to keep conversation with while we go on a hunt for bugs definitely longer than.

Yes of course all i'm here for is a helping hand! i would love to be apart of this amazing community an amazing staff team once again!

• Thanks 1

1.  Have you played the previous revision of Lunaris? If so, for how long. Yes. Username: FORGED. Roughly 2 years of Lunaris. (Maybe more?) Also many months after it lost it's playerbase due to the re-release. Most of the time I'd be literally the only person online but i'd still play because I enjoyed the server and the way it was made. Not just the playerbase. End-game player with all content experienced and almost all items obtained. 

2.  Please describe your knowledge on the mechanics of OSRS, and your experience with it. Very familiar with OSRS. Played since I was 13. I'm now 28. Experienced in every sense of the game, area of gameplay and content released. Also, have played OSRS Servers since the days of typing server IP's into the very first moparscape client.

3.  Have you been a beta tester on a server, or have owned/been on a upper-level staff management team before? If so, please list qualifications.  I have been given opportunities in the past to become player assistance, moderator and even co-owner of current and unreleased servers. Unfortunately at the time, personal circumstances did not allow me to feel I could provide full commitment. I do not accept a position if i feel I would not do a good job or I would let down a person trusting me with a role. I would not accept something for the sake of it. Unlike some that probably just want a fancy crown.  

4.  Are you willing to provide constructive feedback, or report any issues or bugs throughout the process of this beta testing period?  Absolutely. I've been known to provide feedback and reports for many servers on a regular basis as both a regular player on some, and a reliable source on others.  Even if i don't get a beta position I will still provide feedback once the server is released. Found huge eco-destroying bugs in the past on other servers and have never abused any, only reported instantly. 

5.  How often would you be able to log onto the beta world everyday? How long per day?  I work from home so I'm quite lucky in that I can log in and be active several hours per day,  most days. 

6.  Would you be willing to work alongside the balance team in order to provide insight, and help in the final development process of Lunaris? I would feel privileged to contribute in any way that i could to aid the success of this server. It's the most enjoyable server that I've experienced (hands down) and I've played a LOT in my past. Very competent and able to communicate well with all staff / players both via text and via discord. Never had issues with conflict and have always been a very congenial individual.  

Based in the UK but play all hours.  Able to test on both Mac and PC /Windows. 

Cheers. 👍

Edited by Lanson
  • Thanks 1

yes i played for 2 months i believe could of been longer

grind ur butt off been grinding for years on and off around 14 -15 years and even tho ive played the game that long still always find something new

i havent been a beta tester befor but im pretty sure ill just play the game as expected and hopefully it all works well

ofc ill tell u all the problems that i find

currently doing nothing with my life so as long as i can

sure dont see why not

• Thanks 1

1.  Have you played the previous revision of Lunaris? If so, for how long. 1-7 months

2.  Please describe your knowledge on the mechanics of OSRS, and your experience with it. very good with gwd,raids,other end game stuff, been playing runescape since 2006 so i do know alot. that can be helpful

3.  Have you been a beta tester on a server, or have owned/been on a upper-level staff management team before? If so, please list qualifications. was sever support for "zenyte" also was on the bata team for same server helped with bug's for there last big update inferno!

4.  Are you willing to provide constructive feedback, or report any issues or bugs throughout the process of this beta testing period? yes, always! anything to help make the game better for not just me but everyone!

5.  How often would you be able to log onto the beta world everyday? How long per day?  2-4 hours aday some days more some days less on rain days i dont work so your looking 10+ hours aday + weekends

6.  Would you be willing to work alongside the balance team in order to provide insight, and help in the final development process of Lunaris? always! i love working along with others! and being the most helpful i can be 🙂  thank for taking time to review my app.   *updated*

Edited by ponders
  • Thanks 1

Im pretty sure i joined march of 2019

To be far. I dont usally play osrs. i mainly play private servers.

I have beta tested on a new server.

sythium and had been given the rank helper for finding alot of bugs. example 

Also another server kraken. skip to 0:16 seconds didnt really edit the video so when u get to 0:40 skip to about 1:06

I will forsure report bugs issues. I will be sure to voice my opinion give some ideas for future content

I would say i should be on from now on monday tuesday and wednesday. How long per day. Active most likely 5-7hours but possibly afk for 2hours total (mainly doing skills and killing monsters.) so total i guess 5 hours of playtime. but then for the rest of the week i would say about 2-3 hours depending on work.

Forsure i would work with the balance team. Why wouldn't I communication is key to make a server POP. If i dont give any feed back they would just assume that item or boss is alright and theres no flaw in sid item/boss. In which later down the road will cause more problems or bugs.

Thanks for the chance at playing the beta

Edited by Devln
  • Thanks 1

I previously started playing the previous version of Lunaris approximately mid to late May 2019

I have played Runescpae and RSPS for approximately 10 years giving me a good to in-depth knowledge of most of the games mechanics, leaning more towards PvM areas of the game

Previously I have never been a beta-tester on a server before,however I have filled the role of Trusted/Respected, Moderator, Administrator, and Co-Owner/ Owner of a server many years ago.

For any issues/bugs/glitches I will do my best to provide a report with enough detail for it to be identifiable and fixable to other members or the beta-tester community and staff team, as well as attempting to identify mechanics and parts for the re-release I find to work exceptionally well from my experiences.

I will attempt to log in a minimum of one hour every day depending on my personal life commitments, how ever I expect my actual play time to be able to play minimum of one or two hours every night

I would be more than happy to work alongside and communicate with the balance team, other beta testers and staff members to share information and insights on my play experience 

• Thanks 1

I played around release for about 3 months. Then came back for about another 5-6 months!

I have been playing on all kinds of servers and Runescape itself for 11 years. I know many mechanics insides of OSRS Ex. Tick rates 1Tick methods and some others

I have never been a beta tester on a rsps, Have been support and moderator on a few smaller RSPS's along with have been dice manager on DreamScape

Of course, I absolutely love Lunaris, The community, and the staff team and only want to see the best for this server in the future. 

I would be able to get on everyday after work around 4:00pm-5:00pm CST Monday - Thursday until around 9:00pm-10:00pm CST. I could get on Friday 4:00pm-5:00pm until around 1:00am CST. Saturday and Sunday I could be on from around 10:00am CST until 10:00pm CST. I can manage with being on acouple more hours some days if needed aswell.

Of course, as I've said I only want the best for this server. I want it to bring players in and retain them with plenty of content to go through and not jump straight to end game within acouple days and make sure it is balanced enough to keep people coming in and keep them logging in everyday.

Thank you so much for this opportunity and I really hope to be able to help the server and staff with the beta process. 

IGN : W A R P

Discord : skeet.cc#3180 or W A R P In Lunaris Discord

PS : I Love you Yaz. <3

• Thanks 1

Yes for months, Peppercat was actually the first person to help me get a twisted bow. 

i've played over 17 years of Runescape and OSRS in general. I have killed most bosses and creatures. 

I have been a tester and also a helper on a different server. 

Yes, I'll provide as much feed back as possible to make the game ready to play. 

I would be free anytime after work around 4:30 EST. I'm in the military so that takes up most of my day. 

yes I would be totally okay with that. I enjoy helping anyway. 

• Thanks 1

1.  Have you played the previous revision of Lunaris? If so, for how long.
I did play the previous revision, I have been playing since the first week or two of its launch.

2.  Please describe your knowledge on the mechanics of OSRS, and your experience with it.
With osrs I am quite familiar with. Not a very big quest person. I was mainly fascinated with pvp. I love pvm though and know how most of the mechanics are supposed to work. I am not an expert though.

I have been a beta tester and part of upper management on a few servers
X-scape moderator/beta
Pkdeathly admin (spawn server)

4.  Are you willing to provide constructive feedback, or report any issues or bugs throughout the process of this beta testing period?
I am completely willing to, it helps the game move out of beta where I can begin to help new players
5.  How often would you be able to log onto the beta world everyday? How long per day? On weekends roughly 7-10 hours on weekdays roughly 2-3 hours

Not only willing but also very interested since they are the minds that create future content and help grow the lunaris content and family

• Thanks 1

I have not

i played alot of osrs and made it to virgin island for max cape

I have not

Of course 100%

Mostly everyday

Of course anything i can do to help

• Thanks 1

On 12/28/2019 at 12:39 PM, Yaz said:

yes. For about 2-3months I believe.

I’ve played osrs  most of my life so I know how most things work but I’m not saying I’m some sort of a wizard when it comes to it.

I was a admin on a new server that came out but was only up for about 5months. 

ofcourse that’s the reason for my app. I enjoyed playing lunaris and want to help as much as I can.

Atm I can be on everyday anytime but today (2/4) I have a interview at 3 and will be back around 5.

Ofcourse, this was great staff to play with and I would be very greatfull for the opportunity to help improve the server.

Thank you For the consideration!

• Thanks 1

I absolutely have! I loved every minute of the game, and I played for about 5 months.

Yes I have a lot of experience with OSRS, I was currently level 124, with 92 slayer, and about a 1800 total level.

I'm actually a moderator currently on a different server right now. I can prove it if requested, Its not a very big server, and nothing is like lunaris.

OF COURSE, when release comes out, I want it to be the best it can be. I loved playing this, and loved donating . And I 100% will again

I'm actually currently working full time, 7am-5pm. Since im saving up money for an awesome race car, I stay in and game to same maximum money as I can! 5-7 hours a night id say.

Of course I will! We'll work as a team and do the best we can! Excited to hear back!!

• Thanks 1

1.  Have you played the previous revision of Lunaris? If so, for how long. Im new player im planing to join :)

2.  Please describe your knowledge on the mechanics of OSRS, and your experience with it. : i played osrs for few months got some knowledge!

3.  Have you been a beta tester on a server, or have owned/been on a upper-level staff management team before? If so, please list qualifications. : nope i didnt :)

4.  Are you willing to provide constructive feedback, or report any issues or bugs throughout the process of this beta testing period? : i always report if theres bug be4 the bugg spread to others :)

5.  How often would you be able to log onto the beta world everyday? How long per day?: 3-6 hours a day

6.  Would you be willing to work alongside the balance team in order to provide insight, and help in the final development process of Lunaris?: Yes i would help in any way if possible!

• Thanks 1

I have played since remotepvp then Lunaris. I would say it has been a good 4 years of being on here.

I have played OSRS since it came out and runescape since I was a kid. I feel like i know the game pretty well and would be able to help out a lot.

I was a beta tester when the first Lunaris was released but other than that ive never been on a upper-level staff management team.

Absolutely I will provide constructive feedback and report any issues I find. 

I can log onto the beta for a good few hours everyday mostly at night but I can play for a while.

Yes I would giving them feedback would make the game a lot better for when the server actually releases.

• Thanks 1

I played Lunaris pretty much since its original release, maybe a few breaks here and there.

I have played RS/OSRS since around 2004 and have been playing it ever since really. Have a very basically programming knowledge so understand the 

way things are logically programmed, so may be able to expand on bug I may find should I be accepted

I ran a server in the early days of moparscape but im not going to pretend i have done much else on that front.

If accepted, i would play lunaris from 5pm GMT to around 11pm so a good 5-6 hours a day as well as weekends which i spend more time on. Hey you guys know me i was on all the time before haha 😛

Weekdays 4-6 hours a day

Weekends 6-12 hours a day

Yes, of course, Lunaris has a special place in my heart and i want to help you guys make the release as flawless and smooth as possible while providing our new player base an interesting and fun experience and i would love to be able to look back and feel a sense of achievement that i helped in a minor way 🙂

• Thanks 1

I have played the previous revision, I played for over a year and was a part of the staff team for a while.

I haven't played a ton of OSRS, I just started playing the main game a couple weeks ago. I've watched a ton of videos over the years and played multiple OSRS based RSPS's so I'm quite familiar with the mechanics and somewhat familiar knowledge wise.

I've been a beta tester on a couple of servers, so I know what to prioritize and look for etc.

Of course, I want what's best for the server.

I would say at least 5 hours a day, some days it could be more and some days it could be less, depending on what's going on in my life at the time.

Yes, I would gladly work with the balance team and help them with anything they would need.

• Thanks 1

1.  Have you played the previous revision of Lunaris? If so, for how long. i played last year for about 8 months.

2.  Please describe your knowledge on the mechanics of OSRS, and your experience with it. i understand a lot of mechanics from original osrs, such as tick manipulation, ehp, ect.

3.  Have you been a beta tester on a server, or have owned/been on a upper-level staff management team before? If so, please list qualifications. i have not beta tested for a server before.

4.  Are you willing to provide constructive feedback, or report any issues or bugs throughout the process of this beta testing period? yes, absolutely. anything that comes to my attention will be reported immediately.

5.  How often would you be able to log onto the beta world everyday? How long per day? everyday for 10+ hours

6.  Would you be willing to work alongside the balance team in order to provide insight, and help in the final development process of Lunaris? absolutely, i wish for the best for the game designers and the community alike.

• Thanks 1