Yaz

Beta testing application

1.  Have you played the previous revision of Lunaris? If so, for how long.

Yes for almost 1 year

2.  Please describe your knowledge on the mechanics of OSRS, and your experience with it.

ive killed ever boss from jad to hydra as well as completed raids one and two on osrs

3.  Have you been a beta tester on a server, or have owned/been on a upper-level staff management team before? If so, please list qualifications.

ive never tested but I could have if I had applied

4.  Are you willing to provide constructive feedback, or report any issues or bugs throughout the process of this beta testing period?

absolutely I enjoy bug fixes and being a part of the identifying process

5.  How often would you be able to log onto the beta world everyday? How long per day?

as of right now im free everyday vor the next 3 months all day

6.  Would you be willing to work alongside the balance team in order to provide insight, and help in the final development process of Lunaris?

yes I would be fine with wut ever tasks are needed to get this game up and running

• Thanks 1

I have, I believe I started playing in May of 2019. 

2.  Please describe your knowledge on the mechanics of OSRS, and your experience with it.

I used to play quite a bit back in the day before the eoc and have dabbled in osrs some recently. Mainly I stick to private servers and have played many different kinds

3.  Have you been a beta tester on a server, or have owned/been on a upper-level staff management team before? If so, please list qualifications.

I have not beta tested before but I was a trusted member on Lunaris previously before the talk of a newer version

4.  Are you willing to provide constructive feedback, or report any issues or bugs throughout the process of this beta testing period?

Of course, I have no problem voicing any issues or problems and communicating with staff

5.  How often would you be able to log onto the beta world everyday? How long per day?

I would be able to play atleast 4 hours a day. My work schedule is odd but I am flexible.

6.  Would you be willing to work alongside the balance team in order to provide insight, and help in the final development process of Lunaris?

I would, I planned on being a big part of the community same as I was before.

• Thanks 1

Yes for a year or so

I  understand most of the pvp/pvm mechanics been playing rs as a whole for a good amount of time now. I've done most of the endgame pvm,pk content.

Beta tester no, but i was admin/moderator on a few different servers until they shutdown due to owner/fund issues

Absolutely i want to see lunaris grow and the only way to do that is as a team make sure the game is perfect.

Almost everyday for up to 8-10 hours a day most of the week

6.  Would you be willing to work alongside the balance team in order to provide insight, and help in the final development process  of Lunaris?

Absolutely i'll do everything in my power to help where its needed

• Thanks 1

Yes i have an i played for a while, also i was a known YouTuber on the server & also staff.

Not sure how to correctly answer this, but i can say if something seems out of place or if something isn't working correctly.

Not to far up on a staff team, highest position iv'e been on a server would be a moderator but as stated before i was helper on here an could of definitely moved up in ranks but had family matters to deal with, an also yes iv'e been a beta tester before but can't re-call what server it was.

Of course i wouldn't be here trying to waste anyone's time, i'm here making this to be productive an help a server grow to the top even if i get no reward i'm rewarded with knowing i helped & kept staff updated with any issues i might of ran into while beta testing.

everyday, i'd say about 1 - 2 hours now if other players are on to keep conversation with while we go on a hunt for bugs definitely longer than.

Yes of course all i'm here for is a helping hand! i would love to be apart of this amazing community an amazing staff team once again!

• Thanks 1