Yaz

Mining Guide

Image result for osrs mining cape

Lunaris Mining Guide

Welcome to the Mining guide! Here you will gain more information on key areas to mine, such as the Dwarvern Mine as well as Motherload mining. 

Dwarven Mine

In order to access the Dwarven Mine, you will need to go down the ladder east of the Fairy Ring within Lunaris Town Centre.

e6ac14fbfc6f7003657db6c29f9169fc.png

Once entered, you have many mining options, of which you can take advantage of. These ores range, however does not include Runite Ore.

Running South within the mine, will lead you to a doorway. Once entering this doorway, you will have access to a wide range of ores bundled up in an efficient matter. Furthermore, there is another doorway of which leads you to more ores as well as a bank to the West. South of the bank, you will gain access to Amethyst Crystal mining. 

In addition, when you enter the mine, you can walk east and trade Nurmof to purchase pickaxe's ranging from bronze to rune.

1b8e7e237232c1dc94877bd6361655e2.png

Right next to him, you can trade Nulodion for access to Cannon pieces as well as Ammo Mould.

063a5592fc88796fe2b79942adc31611.png

Motherload Mine

Within the Dwarven Mine above, you can enter a cave, of which will lead you to the Motherload Mine.

b6f85390409e8473a932db9303445da3.png

The Motherload Mine is an extremely efficient and somewhat afkable mining method. The process entails you mining the ore vine on the walls of the mine, of which yields Pay-Dirt. Once your inventory is full, you go to the center where the Water Wheel and Hopper is located. Deposit your Pay-Dirt within the hopper, and collect the results at the Empty Sack. This will not only provide you with an xp drop, but also a variety of ores, of which makes this method very efficient. You are not only mining to receive a single type of ore. 

6386f672d6edeb708d929398330a5df8.gif

You will also have a chance of getting Golden Nuggets. These Nuggets can be used to purchase full prospector, of which provide bonus experience. Trade Prospector Percy for his shop. There is a bank located within this area as well. When the full prospector is equipped, you will receive messages in your chat box that describes what percentage your experience is increased by. 

024bcbf14503435384c986b007c6ef6d.png

dae18c835edd8eaceadfebcc5174351a.png

Once you have achieved 100 nuggets, you can speak to Prospector Percy and achieve access to the second floor. You will also require 72 mining to unlock this floor. On the second floor contains additional ore veins that are closer to eachother compared to the first floor. The upper level veins disappear 15–27 seconds after they were first mined, rather than having a probability of becoming depleted per ore mined. This creates an even more effective and efficient method of gathering the Pay-Dirt.

fa01664a758adeb30275443b1011405d.gif

• Like 1