1. Have you played the previous revision of Lunaris? If so, for how long.
A little over a year now under the username Timebrawler
2. Please describe your knowledge on the mechanics of OSRS, and your experience with it.
Not very knowledgeable about mechanics, my main goal as a beta tester personally would just play the server as if it were released & just make sure shits working.
3. Have you been a beta tester on a server, or have owned/been on a upper-level staff management team before? If so, please list qualifications.
Not really no, i've never really have gotten the chance to do so since usually when i find a server it's already been released for awhile.
4. Are you willing to provide constructive feedback, or report any issues or bugs throughout the process of this beta testing period?
Yes of course i love the server so i'd be more than willing to help improve it in any way i can.
5. How often would you be able to log onto the beta world everyday? How long per day?
I work 5 days a week but i usually get home around 4 pm and can usually relax around 5 pm so an accurate estimate of how many hrs i could put in a day would be 6 to 9 hrs depending on what else i have to do that night.
6. Would you be willing to work alongside the balance team in order to provide insight, and help in the final development process of Lunaris?
Yes i would be more than willing, if it means the release will be even better than why not help ya know? it's our job to make sure the release goes as smoothly as possible.