1. Have you played the previous revision of Lunaris? If so, for how long.
I have played on Lunaris for about a year now actively.
2. Please describe your knowledge on the mechanics of OSRS, and your experience with it.
Well mechanics can mean a couple things. Whether its combat mechanics and PvP or even the mechanics of bosses and monsters. How they look when they attack in a certain manner and also player movement. Tracking and such. It can vary but I do have a vast knowledge and large number of years playing the game both back in 2004-07 and new versions of OSRS.
3. Have you been a beta tester on a server, or have owned/been on a upper-level staff management team before? If so, please list qualifications.
I have been a beta tester on servers and even for certain technological equipment. As far as servers go, I was a beta tester for BattleScape twice over.
In real life, I was a alpha/beta tester for the Google Glass that never really did well. But we were required to post different capabilities and test the device to its max to see where it would stand in comparison to other products that were currently either on the market or about to be.
4. Are you willing to provide constructive feedback, or report any issues or bugs throughout the process of this beta testing period?
Of course, that is a given and why anyone would apply for this position not ready to do as such is silly to me.
5. How often would you be able to log onto the beta world everyday? How long per day?
Every day for the most part. It would be at night after work or I get back from my classes. Some nights for a couple hours (3-4+) and others might be all nighters like I used to pull.
6. Would you be willing to work alongside the balance team in order to provide insight, and help in the final development process of Lunaris?
Definitely! I know you guys will choose an amazing team of beta testers that we can all work together with smoothly.
If there's anything else I'll be on Discord from tonight on to be available. I've been away for a bit since everything has been said to be changing but very glad to see it moving forward in a very positive direction for Lunaris. Thanks again for all the hard work boys. @Yaz @Brandon