1. Have you played the previous revision of Lunaris? If so, for how long.
Im pretty sure i joined march of 2019
2. Please describe your knowledge on the mechanics of OSRS, and your experience with it.
To be far. I dont usally play osrs. i mainly play private servers.
3. Have you been a beta tester on a server, or have owned/been on a upper-level staff management team before? If so, please list qualifications.
I have beta tested on a new server.
sythium and had been given the rank helper for finding alot of bugs. example
Also another server kraken. skip to 0:16 seconds didnt really edit the video so when u get to 0:40 skip to about 1:06
4. Are you willing to provide constructive feedback, or report any issues or bugs throughout the process of this beta testing period?
I will forsure report bugs issues. I will be sure to voice my opinion give some ideas for future content
5. How often would you be able to log onto the beta world everyday? How long per day?
I would say i should be on from now on monday tuesday and wednesday. How long per day. Active most likely 5-7hours but possibly afk for 2hours total (mainly doing skills and killing monsters.) so total i guess 5 hours of playtime. but then for the rest of the week i would say about 2-3 hours depending on work.
6. Would you be willing to work alongside the balance team in order to provide insight, and help in the final development process of Lunaris?
Forsure i would work with the balance team. Why wouldn't I communication is key to make a server POP. If i dont give any feed back they would just assume that item or boss is alright and theres no flaw in sid item/boss. In which later down the road will cause more problems or bugs.
Thanks for the chance at playing the beta